Chapter 4

Manik took the ring to Nandini and said in a sweet but the getting deal done "wear this ring and come to my place to talk with my parents about preparation of wedding."

"I don't want to wear this ring and I won't be doing anything that you say." Nandini's sad eyes turned furious at his orders. I expected an apology, and here this guy thinks he can rule me around. Fuck this job.

"i knew you would say something like this but I am not a CEO, if i can't even make my lady love, my wife." Manik spoke with a hint of arrogance and proud at his hard-work making his father's company more and more bigger.

Nandini just scoffed and turned to leave when her phone ringed and noticed Aryaman was calling her but she declined and then Manik spoke "pick the call, maybe your friend is in some problem." and smirked.

As her phone ringed again when she left the office without looking back, she answered the call and met with the anxious voice of her best friend and roommate, telling her to come home as fast as she can.

She noticed the anxious part of his tone and left for her place more early, while in the cabin, Manik smiled with complex emotions forming in his eyes. He surely will bind her soul and body to him but what about her heart.

keeping his thoughts aside, Manik started working on his files and went for the meetings while Nandini went to her apartment.

Manik looked up to see that the crashing sound he just heard was from the entrance of his cabin where his dear soon to be wife was standing and the glass door was broken. Apparently she couldn't control her temper and broke it with those little hands.

Manik worriedly got up and checked her hands to see if they got any scratch or something but she was fine, her hands were all right and so was her face except the redness from uncontrollable fury was there and as Manik made Nandini sit, she stood up and slapped him hard.

Manik caught off-guard made his not prepared from her slap and his face turned to the other side with the force applied and his anger again came up while he just pulled her with the same force but rather than shouting he kissed her cheek and didn't let her get out of his arms.

"Please slap me again, fiancé." Manik all but asked seriously while smirking at her red face.

Nandini looked super angry and tried to shrug him and slap him again but his next words stopped her "your every slap will make me kiss you and it won't be this innocent."

She looked ready to shout and kill but Manik still held her tightly and smiled while putting her hairs aside as they were interrupting his view of her.

He then made her forcibly sit on his lap and asked her "so now would you wear the ring."

And it was enough to anger her but she couldn't move and remembered her friend's face who was almost at the verge of collapsing because every project he was working on has been sealed, the house they were on lease, the owner of the apartment called and told them to vacate, everything seemed to be collapsing in her life and the reason is the guy who was holding her forcibly.

She isn't someone who likes to be forced down.

"Do you think I'd allow you to do what you wishes for, no I won't. Do whatever you want." Nandini spoke and pushed Manik away from herself and almost fell down when she got up from his lap.

Manik looked at her almost falling form but then loosing balance and to save herself she caught anything that she could find and that was Manik's trouser and fell directly on floor while ripping Manik's trouser off.

That's how the loving forcefully moment turned into a super crazy and embarrassing moment.

Nandini blushed seeing this while Manik looked just a bit red on ears with shock written all over his face and then he looked at the cloth piece in Nandini's hand and laughed.

"If you wanted to see me naked, all you had to do was ask but I find this amazing too. I got a wild tigress." and Nandini got up and ran out of the room.

Nandini was running all the way down to the glass door entrance of the office to leave but the secretary and guard tried to stop her, she didn't listened to any of them rather ran out of the place more fast and almost ran away the last steps. She cried and wiped her tears while crying only.

Nandini ran to her last resort which was Cabir Dhawan, what she didn't knew was that Cabir would rather submit her on platter for Manik to devour her to her bones and not leaving a trace of her.

Nandini entered Cabir's cabin and Cabir at seeing Nandini was shocked at her state, his good friend cum sister was looking devastated, tears running down her face and hairs in a mess, she was not at all looking like the cheerful girl from a month ago, she looked like a mess. Nandini ran to Cabir and hugged him while he caressed her hairs in a brotherly manner, while crying and hiccuping Nandini told all the things that happened to her to Cabir. Cabir was shocked to his bones, he knew Manik will go overboard with things but he never knew that Manik can go to such an extent.

Cabir assured Nandini that he will do something and made her go back to her place safely. Cabir after sending her called Manik and told him to meet at his office in one hour or forget about having any chances with Nandini.

Manik in anger ran out of his office too and reached exactly in five minutes and Cabir looked at him and shouted "one hour! I said after one hour! Why are you making everything miserable for yourself and her, Manik?"

Cabir's shout echoed in his office and he shouted many profanities so loud that whole office heard it and thought what happened to their super sweet boss who never shouted and was always helping and soft-spoken man.

Cabir was huffing and puffing with his face red with anger and exhaustion before falling onto his chair and tired ran his hands over his face.