Chapter 3

Nandini entered the office to see Aryaman sitting there with his ever so stylish boyfriend Sammy and moved towards them to ask why is he here in her office. As she asked, she noticed her boss entering and nodding at her only as she smiled her greetings, Aryaman acted like he is about to faint, this guy is never serious and Sammy looked at Manik sir in acute anger.

Aryaman finally after his swooning over every single guy act ended said "Your boss called me here for the new project that his company is launching, Sammy and me are going to help with models and designing dresses."

Right, boss is entering in fashion business, how can she forget about that, Aryaman is going to sign the contract she made for the fashion designer. He cannot leave his work in between, and he have to complete the work by time or else he will have to pay 1 million. The boss, no matter how sexy he is, his way of getting his work done is dangerous.

Nandini entered the cabin and noticed Manik's face is red and the room's temperature is unusually cold, she knows why, the boss is angry and no saying over what.

This man can get angry over flowers and can smile the next second when she enters.

Manik signaled Nandini to sit and Nandini took a seat and opened her laptop while smiling at the message she just saw on her phone but as she was about to put it down, her bad luck Manik noticed the message as he was pacing around the room while talking on phone.

He noticed a message full of heart that made his smiling girl blush and the cold room that just became normal again went all cold and this time with a dreadful silence, her heart was beating from the fear of this silence, it looks like she doesn't have an option but to sit still, she noticed Manik breathing like a bull with anger clearly visible in his eyes.

I am going to get fired now, sir is angry, no luxurious life anymore and no watching the handsome guy. her life is over. Nandini thought all this and shivered in fear of loosing out on this job.

Manik pulled Nandini by her arm, clutching her arm tightly which made her feel pain and tears entering into her eyes, Manik looked at her and calmed a bit but the love message appeared in his brain and the calm again became anger. she is making him more angry by crying. He doesn't like to see her crying dammit.

Her tears are his Achilles heels.

Nandini looked as if she will just cry any second now, tears are already flowing down her face, only voices of crying is left. Manik wiped her tears and pulled her closer yet the hearts were so far.

"Nandini, give me your phone" His words were direct and nothing else, his face says how much he is controlling his anger while she got more scared but still a part of her was fighting to not let him take control of her, fuck the job, just leave and push him away.

Nandini was still unable to comprehend what was happening with her but still her phone was in Manik's hand who was watching her messages and then left her hand and smiled as the message was simple "sissy, visit us again please. aunt carry is always saying you'll come but you don't." with many hearts at the end and the name given to the contact was 'Angelos NGO'.

Manik let go of Nandini and just spoke his direct order "You are my woman, from now on you will be mine alone, clear your heart for me only."

Then left the room leaving the girl in her own thoughts, did she just became a belonging?

"Sir, see this ring, this looks perfect for engagements"

"sir, this one is as you said a simple and with an elegance."

Manik noticed the rings every worker in the shop was bringing while he just leisurely sat and noticed the ring with sapphire red stone on a simple silver thin band with circles embroidered. he pointed at the ring and the workers ran around to get his work done.

The jewelry store owner was also standing beside the seat where Manik was sitting and praying that nothing irritates this devil god.

As Manik's choice of ring was packed, he picked the box and left with a smile, a comforting his heart smile. Nandini will be angry but he will not let her be, she will accept but it will be her own choice how.

Manik called his family and made them aware of his plans of proposing her while basically keeping the fact of forcibly getting her say a yes.

His family is too nice, they won't let him get near her if they gets to know that her is forcing her and in no way will he be able to get her to love him. As if this way she is going to love him.

The heart wants what it wants in the end he wants Nandini and he will get her.