"I don't care Sam. She deserves to know. I also don't care if she won't understand, at least we know she knows"

I fought the urge to not stop us.

"All you care is about having a clear conscience. You know that telling her will not affect you as much as it will affect me. All you care is about your selfish little b!tch self"

But the memories from yesterday kept fighting though. It wouldn't stop.

"Hello? Alexandra?"

"Alexandra if your awake I won't be mad. I would actually be ok with it. I promise I won't tell Sam your awake"

"Alexandra when you do get your memory please forgive me. I know how I lied to your face. But trust me when I say that I didn't want to. He threatened me not to. I don't know what happened to the Sam you told me about. The nice, caring and non-violent best friend. But this isn't him Alexandra. He's scares me so much. You might not even hearing this and I'm pouring my heart out. What's the point."

"You might not be awake but telling helps this get off my conscience. I'm being selfish I know. Sam is right but I need you to know. There's also something you have to know. It's about your fath-"

"Well, was it her making the noise?"

"No she's asleep. It most have been just the floor being old. I'll be right down."

"Don't bother, I'm leaving. And if you tell anyone anything remember I will kill you myself just like I warned Rebecca."

"STOP" I yelled and I pushed him off me and covered myself with my hands as best I could.

I can't take it anymore. I have to know but I just don't, I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm not the type of girl to be scared anymore. Why won't I just ask him?

I quickly grad my towel from the floor and head to the bathroom and lock myself in. "Alexandra are you ok? What's wrong?" I couldn't answer him because I'm not ok.

I hate myself for going back to that weak little girl I was back than. Feared everything's because of them. I promise myself I wouldn't fear anything anymore when he left.

I've never told anyone about my real pass life. My father did leave us but just not like I said. But that's a story for another time.

"Alexandra please let me in. What happened? Did I do something? Did I go too far?" Sam asked worried. I can't be weak.

I got up and whipped the tears that had fallen. I hold the door knob and took in a beep breath and opened the door.

"Stop" I said. He was making his way to me but stopped when I spoke. "You didn't go to far. It was me. I was just...." I trailed off. "Yesterday when you thought I was the one awake, I was. I heard you and Elizabeth talking yesterday" as I spoke Sam seemed speechless.

"What did you hear" he looked a bit angry. "Alexandra answer me" if he wasn't angry before he was now. "I didn't hear much. But before we do start talking about this can I change" he stomped out of the room and slammed the door.

I jumped as he slammed it. I go to my closet and take out a yellow Shion Killa sweat and shorts.

 I go to my closet and take out a yellow Shion Killa sweat and shorts

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I put them on and head to the door. I walk downstairs excepting to see Sam there's because he wasn't by the bedroom door.

He wasn't downstairs so I check outside to see if he went to get fresh air or something but nothing. He left and didn't tell me.

Ring... Ring...

It was my phone so I ran upstairs to get it.

"Hello?" I answer. "By now you realize that I left. I'm sorry I had to go. My mom called me. I feel bad for leaving and I know we have to talk and we will. I will pick you up today at 12 and I'll take you somewhere we can talk, ok?" I say silent. Confused to his change in attitude. I end up sighing and nod my head. "Ok, I'll be waiting" he says goodbye and hangs up.

Now all I had to do was waste time before he came. I wonder what Elizabeth is up too.

『 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚖, 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 』

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

~Follow Me For Updates And Talk To Me Whenever You Want~
Twitter: Wildfire_247
Instagram: Wildfire_247

Xoxo ~Wildfire~♥️

The Girl and Her Breaking Heart #1 || ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें