alison dilaurentis

Popcorn was stuffed into your mouth as you sat on the couch while Ratatouille played on the screen

Popcorn was stuffed into your mouth as you sat on the couch while Ratatouille played on the screen. Alison wanted a lazy Sunday, so that's what she got. Work had been so busy that week, and it continued into Saturday, pushing your picnic in the park and dinner reservations out the window. Trying to keep your work life separate from your more personal life was hard, but most of the time you had it under control, but at times like yesterday, it was a bit harder than expected. You peeked up at Ali, a small smile on her face as she watched Remy pull around on Linguini's hair. This was the time you cherished most. When Ali was happy, then so were you. Her happiness meant the most to you. As you continued to watch the movie you could hear the little pellets of rain drops hit the windows. An idea popped into your head, so you sat up, and a smile formed onto your face. Waking over to the closet, you grabbed Alison's rain boots, as well as yours. Turning around you saw a confused look on Ali's face, but it turning into a smile once she saw what was in your hands.

"You have the best ideas."
"Only to make you happy my love."