Chapter 79

SAMMIE POV;

And then the line went dead.

"Hey guys, I kind of have to go home but I'll come back later." I somehow smiled and walked away. "Wait!" I heard Demi say and walk up to me.

"Are you okay?" She asked with concern in her eyes. "Yeah, I'll be back." I said and walked away.

Once I came home I walked in to see Marissa standing in the kitchen.

"Mom what's wrong?" I asked. "Madison smokes, and you knew that, you've always known that and you never ever thought of it to tell me or someone else, to make her stop doing it." She pissed at me.

"Well I'm sorry but I tried to make her stop. I'm sorry for failing at it but she's a teenager and stubborn. I consider her my best friend and little sister and I want nothing but the best for her, but I also want her to make her own mistakes and learn from them." I let out.

"But smoking will become an addiction Sammie, maybe it already is. She's still so young and already ruining her longs." She said. "Yeah it'll become an addiction but what is she exactly supposed to do when she doesn't have any money left? I mean, she doesn't work so it won't take long before she can't buy them anymore. And then again, let her make her own mistakes and let her learn from them. Ofcourse I don't want her to smoke, but if she wants to then fucking let her mom. It's her life with her decisions. She's becoming a grown woman." I sighed.

"Jesus christ calm the fuck down y'all. Yes I smoke, like twice a week. I used to smoke more but I don't because I indeed learn from my mistakes. Just let me be, I'll be fine." Madison said and walked out of the house.

"Thanks mom." I sarcastically said and walked after Madison.

"Mads wait!" I yelled and she did.

"Hey sorry about that, she's just worried about you and cares a lot." I told her. "Yeah but she shouldn't have gotten mad at you about this."

"True, but we both know how she is baby." I said and gave her a hug.

"So, you're going on tour with Demi?" She asked. "Yeah I am, are you joining us or not?" I asked her. "I'm not sure, I don't think so actually. I'm not really into touring anymore but I want to see Europe though so we'll see."

We talked for a few more minutes untill  we came back home. I decided to talk to Marissa first before going back to the studio.

"Mom?" I asked as I saw her watching tv. "Hey. Sorry about earlier." She said and stood up to give me a long hug. "I think you should say sorry to Madison." I slightly smiled. "I will."

"Are you still going to the studio today?" I asked her. "Yeah, I'll come with you now if you want, or aren't you going to the studio?" She looked at me. "Yeah I am. Let's go then, Madison's friend just picked her up so you'll see her later." I smiled.

Once we were back at the studio we all came together and started talking about the tour and what's already done and what's not.

"What about our outfits? Am I going to wear the same as before or something else? And what's Sam going to wear?" Demi suddenly asked. "Kim and Ethan will take care of those, they're not done yet." Marissa spoke up.

--- THE TOUR ---

"So are you excited for tonight babygirl?" Demi asked once I got back from taking a shower. "Yeah I really am!" I smiled brightly and took on a comfy sweater and some jeans.

I put my hair in a messy bun, didn't put on any make up and I got my shit ready to leave.

"You ready?" I asked Demi. "I'm ready!" She said and we walked out of out hotelroom.

We walked downstairs and waiting for everyone to meet us here. There are a lot of fans waiting outside, it's cute but privacy would be nice too.

"What time is it?" I asked. "8.30" She said. "But we're not leaving till 9?" I kind of asked her. "True." She stuck out her tongue and laughed. "I'm gonna talk to some people out there then." I stuck out my tongue as well and walked outside.

"Hey everyone." I yelled and took some pictures with people. "I don't have a lot of time so could we please take a group picture together? I'll ask Demi to join us but PLEASE don't freak out. You all should by now that she doesn't like that at all." I yelled and pretty much everyone calmed the fuck down.

"Hey babe, could you joun us for a group picture?" I asked Demi and she nodded, took my hand and walked outside with me.

"Hey guys." She giggled. "So let's take two group pictures, 1 with all your beautiful faces and 1 with all your weirdest faces." She said.

It took us like 5 to 10 minutes to finally manage to take some good pictures together and then we said goodbye and went back inside.

"Well that was fun." I laughed. "True, I love it when they're just calm and nice instead of freaking out." Demi smiled. "I know babe."

"Hey girls." Marissa, Nick and the band members said in common which caused us all to laugh. "Let's go." I said and everyone followed me to the car. Incase you were wondering, we didn't go through the front door since all the fans were still there.

"I'm nervous." I said as we finally sat in the car. "You're gonna be great baby." Marissa said. "Where's 5H by the way?" I asked. "They're already at the venue." Demi said and I just nodded.

I'm really nervous for tonight. This is going to be one of the best experiences in my life together with the love of my life and I just hope everything goes well.

"We're here." Nick said, causing me to get back to reality instead of my mind.

We got inside and made our ways to the stage, where 5H were rehearsing. Once they were done singing we all clapped and yelled their names and then ended up laughing.

"Hello people." Dinah said through the mic. "You're weird DJ." I laughed.

Demi and I made out way to the dressing room and started dressing up a bit so we can rehears the whole show at once.

Demi and I both got 3 outfits for tonight.

Outfit number one is a jumpsuit which is black/dark pink with glitters.

Outfit number two is a short dark blue dress with glitters but it's my favourite.

Outfit number three are jeans with a croptop and a really cute jacket on it.

Demi got basically the same but with other colours and some little things are different.

Demi opened the rehearsal with Confident and then invited me to the stage to sing our first duet.

When I was about to sing the first line, I saw someone standing in the venue.

Someone I know very well.

----------------------------------------------
03.07.17