Request for Alexis

Requested by OrtegaTorres
(SMUT WARNING! ⚠️⚠️ if you do not like smuts skip it)
Alexis's POV
"Samuel stop it!" I squeal as he kills me again for the fifth time.
"You can't keep killing me! I'm on your team!" I say smacking his leg. We are currently playing call of duty black ops III. Sammy keeps killings me so he can get more kills before I do.
"Suck it up that your losing." I say focused on the game.
"Shush it." He says and I laugh. Our team finally gets the total score that was needed to be reached and the board for how many kills and stuff pops up.
"Ha!" I yell jumping up seeing I got 26 kills and he got 16.
"That's not fair." He states and I laugh
"Awe. Is Sammy poo sad?" I ask in a baby voice and he nods
"Oh well." I say shrugging
"Rematch." He says and I smirk
"Fine. Be prepared to lose." I say sitting next to him.
"I got tactics." He says smirking at me and I roll my eyes. Probably some cheat codes or crap. We start a new game and then start to play. Sammy pauses his games and picks me up and sets me on his lap. I laugh and he picks his controller up and starts to play again. Soon he starts planting soft kisses on my shoulder and neck.
"Sammy stop." I say pushing him away with one hand. He stops for a little bit then does it again.
"Samuel." I say
"Just paid the game." He mumbles into my neck
"No. I wanna win again." I say softly biting my lip.
"So do I." He says taking my controller and pausing the game. He lays me on the couch and hovers over me. I bite my lip again and he leans down and kisses my neck. I place my hands on his arms as he works his way up. He kisses my jaw line and then moves to my lips.
"I really wanna play the game." I say pulling away briefly
"Oh well." He states going back to kissing me.
"Can we at least move upstairs?" I ask and he nods. He stands up and then picks me up and walks upstairs. He walks into our room and set me on the bed and continues our make out session. Soon we are both left in our underwear.
"This has to go." He says pulling on my bra. I sit up and he unhooks it and then takes it off and throws it on the ground with the rest of our clothes. His hand then starts to massage my breast as he kisses my neck and works his way down.
"Fuck Sammy." I moan lightly, grabbing his arm. He finally reaches my breasts and he lightly trails around my nipple with his tongue.
"Holy shit Sammy." I say biting my lip lightly. He moves back to my lips and kisses me. I flip us over so I'm on top of him. I go inbetween his legs and kiss down to his member.
"Fuck Baby." He says and I roll my eyes
"You're horny. I haven't done anything." I smirk look up at him
"We'll hurry up." He says and I laugh.
"Maybe I don't want to now." I say sitting up crossing my arms over my boobs.
"Seriously Alexis?" He asks sitting up.
"Yep." I say reaching across him to grab my bra. As I do so, he flips me over.
"You're not teasing me today." He states and then removes my thong and lightly rubs little circles.
"Fuck Samuel." I say grabbing his shoulder. He laughs and removes his boxers exposing his boner. He teases me at first but then slowly enters me.
"Fuck." I moan biting my lip. He thrusts faster and faster until I reach my climax.
"Fuck." I say as I release. Sammy leans down kissing me and he pulls out.
"Now you know not to tease me." He says laying next to me
"No. Now I know not to agree to a rematch on call of duty."

Hope you liked it Alexis!