Requested

Requested for _samwilkinson13
(WARNING: attempt at suicide! Read at your own risk!)

Betty's POV
"I'll be back in a little." Sammy says kissing my forehead and I nod. He grabs his keys and then walks out of the house closing the door. I then go on my PHOEN on Instagram and like a few pictures then go on Twitter. That's when I regret it.
SammyIsMine: Sammy honestly can do better then @QueenBetty (lol made it up)
WilkinsonSlut: ewwwwww. Why did Sammy start dating her again?
BabySammy: you make me wanna gag.
I sigh and close the app out. I sit up on the couch and move my hair to the side. A few tears start to slip and I get up and start to pace.
"Don't do this Betty. Don't let it get to you." I repeat. But it gets to me. I walk to the kitchen and sit down.
"Come on. Think of something else." I say again to my self.
"SHIT!" I scream frustrated now that the hate is all that is on my mind. The hate has gotten to me before. I've been depressed and Sammy actually took my phone away like he's my mom. He gave it back to me and I continued to look at the hate. Just then I hear my phone going off. I stand up and walk to the living room and look at my phone. 'BABY😗😗😍😘'. Sammy's calling. I decide to text him really quick. 'Heyyy, I'm at my moms right now...ill call you later.' I send it to him and then hesitantly go back on Twitter.
SamuelWilkIsDaddy: you make my insides hurt
Sammy_Wilk-daddy: I sometimes wish you'd get hit by a bus....and I'd be driving that bus
I throw my phone back on the couch and walk upstairs. I walk to our room and look at the pictures of Sammy and I.
"I'm worthless." I say throwing the pictures on the night stand off.
"Useless." I say taking them off the wall.
"He can do way better." I say now in tears. I drop to the floor and sob.
"I'm so ugly." I whisper. I get up and walk over the broken glass and to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and it's like the mirror talks.
"Eww. Just go kill youself. There's a tub right there. Or even better some pills. Or how about slow and painful? There's some razors over there." It says. I sob as I look at my self. I decide to make a video for everyone to know that I'm leaving. For good. I walk out and to my lap top and go to Instagram and record a video.
"Hey guys. Umm. I just want to make this quick video to state that I'm done. I can't take the hate and crap and I just want this to be over with. So. I'm leaving. For good. Not much to say here other than that. Thanks to those who support me and Sammy. I'll always love you. Bye." I post the video now in tears. Again. I then write a note to Sammy. I then stumble to the bathroom and dig through the drawers and cabinets, tearing the bathroom apart until I find some pills. I dump like four on my hand and then put them in my mouth and swallow them. I then sit down and try to find another bottle.
Sammy's POV
"Dude." Skate says hitting my shoulder.
"What?" I ask aggravated
"Betty is going to kill herself." He says looking up from his phone and to me. I grab his phone and watch the video that's on the screen.
"And Sammy. I'll always love you. Bye." The video cuts off and I throw him his phone.
"I have to leave." I say grabbing my phone and keys and running out of the studio and to my car. I quickly get in and hall ass to the house.

--at the house--.
I pair and then get out and run inside.
"Betty!" I yell. I hear a few things crashing in our bed room so I quickly run upstairs.
"Betty!" I yell opening the bedroom door.
"Oh no no no." I say looking at all the crap on the floor.
"Betty!" I yell again and then hear shit in the bathroom crashing. I quickly step over all the crap and run to the bathroom. I push the door open and see Betty trying to open a pill bottle and a empty one in front of her
"Baby, no." I say walking to her and trying to take the bottle out of her hands
"Get away!" She yells as I try and take them. I hear sirens and then running
"Betty give me the bottle." I say to her
"Leave me alone." She slurs.
"Betty how much did you take?" I ask
"Like one and a half bottles. Now give me them!" She shouts again.
"Sammy move dude." I hear skate say.
"No! Bro she's over dosing." I yell at him
"The ambulance are here. You need to move." He says again. I look at Betty as she passes out.
"No no no. Betty! Come on baby!" I say holding her up.
"Sir you need to move." I hear someone say behind me.
"No! She's passed out!" I shout
"And we're trying to help. Move sir." He says again. I let him take Betty into his arms and skate puts his hand on my shoulder.
"She'll be alright dude." He says and I just stare as they bring her lifeless body out of the bathroom on the stretcher.
"This is all my fault." I say walking after them.
"Your not tough to check to see if she has a pulse or anything?" I shout as they walk downstairs
"Look sir. We are doing our job." One of the dudes say as they walk out.
"Yea, Well not very well." I say as we walk out. Skate slips something into my hand and walks over to the guys. I look at it. A note.
Dear Sammy,
I know, your probably disappointed. And you probably saw the video. But I couldn't take it. I read hate when you left and I have been every time you leave to go to the studio. It's hard not to. When people are creating hashtags like 'gokillyourself' or '#Killbettyparty' you kinda fall into a trap. And your constantly getting tagged in things and I just couldn't take it anymore.i will always have memories of us. Like that one time on my birthday when I blew out my candles and grabbed a piece of cake and smashed it into yourself. That was one of the best ones. I will always love you Sammy, don't forget that. And I know for a fact that your music will take off and you'll be like Justin Bieber one day. And I'll be there to watch you accept your first Grammy. Maybe not in person, but in heart.
Love you Sammy, Betty.
I wipe my face as the guys group hug me.
"She'll be fine bro. She's a fighter." Swazz says
"And what if she's not fine? I'll be in a living hell if I lost her." I say and they all nod
"She will be though." Gilinsky says.
"We're taking her to the hospital now. She has a pulse but a faint one." One of the EMT's say. We all nod and he jogs back to the ambulance and gets in then they drive off.
"We should start over there." Skate says and we all nod. We walk away  and I hop in my car and pull out of the drive way due to the fact that I didn't turn it off. I then start to the hospital.

There will be a part two!