He meets your parents (Dillon)

Your POV
"Dillon, it's just dinner." You say laughing as he panics
"I know but what if they don't like me and then they tell you and you break up with me." He says and I turn around from buttoning my dress up.
"Listen, I love my family, dearly. I really do love them. But their opinion is shit to me. I love you Dillon and no one can say different." I say and he smiles
"Love you too." He says planting a kiss on my forehead
"Now go get changed. We have to leave soon." I say pushing him away and turning back around and fixing the dress.

--at your parents house--
"So Dillon, what do you do?" Your mom asks as she sits down at the island.
"I'm a DJ." He says and she nods
"Do you think that will provide for a family?" Your dad asks sitting down next your mom.
"Pa, stop." You say looking at him.
"It's fine y/n. Uh. I'm willing to do a different job but DJing does pay well. And I'm sure I could provide for my future family." Dillon says and your dad nods.
"And your willing to take time off when the baby is born?" Your dad asks again.
"Dad, stop." You say again. Dillon puts his hand on your leg and gives you a reassuring smile.
"Yes I am. I'm always here for y/n. And I'm always willing to take days off if we were to have a baby." He says
"And I hope that's when y/n is out of college?" Your mom says
"Ma. Stop please." You say and she looks at you
"I don't want you ruining your life and bachelors degree with a child." She says and you roll your eyes.
"Look. That's for the dinner. We'll be leaving now." You say standing up and grabbing your purse and Dillon's hand.
"Nice meeting you guys." Dillon says as you guys walk out. You walk to the car and get in and Dillon gets in the drivers seat
"You wanna tell me what wrong?" Dillon asks as he pulls out of the drive way.
"I'm pregnant." You say and he looks at you.
"Your kidding?" He asks smiling and you shake your head.
"I didn't wanna tell you cause I knew you had a show to do for the jacks later this week and crap and I didn't want you to have to take time off." You say and hours his hand on your leg.
"How about you do,e with me to the show?" He says and you smile.
"That'd be awesome." You say smiling at him.
"And little baby rupp can experience their first party." He says now placing his hand on your stomach. You smile and lean over and kiss Dillon's cheek.
"How are you going to tell your parents?" He asks and you laugh.
"We're not." You simply state. He laugh sh and shakes his head.
"Ah. Im dating a savage."

Sorry I haven't be very active on this book. But I will definitely try to be. I'm have an order now that I'm going in.
Imagine
Text
Preference
So I'll do the text with Dillon next and then a preference with him also. Hope you enjoy!