Your Kind of Love... Final Part

Start from the beginning

Tom recoiled from the pictures, closing his eyes and pinching the bridge of his nose. Dear God, he thought. How was all this happening?

"Maybe I should let you frame this, yeah? So you can remember this...the night you left your girlfriend for that whore. Remember? The one you said you wouldn't see again?" All the anger that Kris thought was gone was coming back in full force. Her voice got louder and she strode up to him with the screen in his face.

He winced at the acid in her voice, looking at the photo that she had on the screen. It was of him and Andrea, wrapped in each other's arms, kissing, with his hand on her ass. It was dark, but it was very clear that it was him.

She laughed, a cold laugh that told him she was completely done with his bullshit and walked back away from him, grabbing her coat and walking to the door.

"See ya, Hiddleston." She said cooly, starting to open the door.

His body jolted back into action and he ran, trying to block her path to the door, closing it back.

Kris' green eyes flashed with anger before she looked away from him.

He grabbed her by the upper arms and pulled her close, resting his forehead against hers. His hand came up to cup her cheek and the other wrapped around her waist. She groaned, annoyed, as she struggled against him.

"Get off me, you big liar!!" She shoved against his broad chest, making his eyes water.

"No, no, no, baby, please don't leave. Please, I'm so sorry. I swear to you, she means nothing to me. Please. I love you. I only love you. All those times I was with her, it was just sex. I'm so sorry, I made a mistake."

Kris kept her eyes down and away from his, not trusting herself to keep her resolve if she looked up into those beautiful blue eyes. Her struggles to release herself from his hold intensified, but his grip on her arms only intensified.

"Stop it, Tom! Get away from me!"

"Please, Kristy, honey, look at me. Please. Just look at me." His voice sounded so pitiful, so sad.

But that was how he reeled you back all those other times, wasn't it? After you caught him in your bed with that woman. All he had to do was open that mouth of his and she would come crawling back to him.

No more.

She finally managed to yank herself away from his body. Her body burned with disgust. He was probably with her tonight. And he couldn't have had enough time to shower when he got back.

"I told you not to touch me! How the hell can you tell me that you love me and then come back and try to hold me after you just got through fucking that slut?!"

Her voice stung more than a slap would ever have. Tom held his hands up in a gesture of surrender.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry darling." Tears were starting to flow down his face, mirroring Kris'.

"Listen, I know I hurt you. I know I let you down. But I swear, my love, I'll do whatever it takes to make you trust me again."

His voice broke as he spoke and it was all Kris could do not to rush to his side and hold him and comfort him. But she was done. She brushed her hot tears away with a quick flick of her hand, pushing her short black hair behind her ear.

"I just want to know one thing. Why? Why would you throw away everything we had just managed to get back? How could you do that? Do you realise how close I came to just walking out last time? I stayed because I loved you."

The past tense of the word caused a twinge low down in Tom's stomach. To know that in addition to her trust and care, he'd also lost her love, ripped at his heart.