Your Kind of Love... Final Part

Title: Your Kind of Love Part 3

Character(s): Actor!Tom, OC named Kris, and OC named Andrea

Genre: Angst, Drama

Rating: PG-13

Summary: Tom tries to persuade a weary Kris to stay with him.

Warnings: Continuation of Your Kind of Love in Tom's point of view. Be ready for the level of emotions. Hope you enjoyed it. Please be sure to comment.

------

He couldn't breathe, let alone speak. So when she thought he hadn't heard her, she started to repeat herself. But, no, no he couldn't hear the words again.

"Did you hear me, Tom? I said, I want a—"

"Stop!" He hadn't meant to shout, but he was finding it difficult to hear over the sudden ringing in his ears. Taking in what felt like a lungful of air, Tom tried to piece together what was happening. "Just stop, just wait for a moment, alright?"

To his surprise, Krista did wait, her silence punctuated by the long drags she took from the fag between her fingers as she filled the dense air with smoke. Momentarily mesmerized by the action, Tom vaguely recalled Krista's habitual, stealthy trips to the balcony of her old place in the wee hours of the morning. He'd caught her once sneaking out of bed, realizing her secret when he saw the box of cigarettes she'd forgotten to hide on the kitchen counter the next day. He remembered wanting her to keep believing he didn't know, thinking it was important that she kept some secrets to herself.

It physically hurt him to know they were about a million miles away from the innocent secrets they used to keep.

"Maybe we should talk to someone. A professional."

The blank look on her face was killing him. When she just rolled her eyes, he raked a hand through his hair. Tom, what have you done? he thought, not quite believing his was happening to him.

"And I know you love me, too! Please, just tell me what happened. Tell me what you need me to do to fix this."

He started walking toward her, looking like he wanted to hold her. Kris' skin practically burned at that. And somewhere in the back of her mind she knew that if she let him touch her, if she let him kiss her, she'd never stick with this, and she'd end up getting her heart cut out of her again and again. She backed away from him once more, using her hands as a shield.

Tom somehow caught her wrist and she ripped out of his grasp violently, making him flinch. "Baby, please! " He begged.

Kris literally felt revolted at the term. All she could think of was how he had probably called that Andrea girl that same thing just a few hours earlier.

She couldn't even remember the last time she'd been called 'baby' by Tom before this.

Rom reached out for her again and she quickly shoved him out the way.

"Don't you dare touch me. And don't you DARE say that you love me. You don't love me. What you loved is having someone here to do all your cooking and cleaning and to screw when you couldn't get hold of one of your other whores."

That stopped him in his tracks. I was careful. I know I was careful. How did she find out?

"Oh, you didn't think I knew, did you?" Kris asked, genuinely baffled.

She caught the look of confusion on his face and pulled her phone back out of her pocket, pulling something up on the screen.

"My friends were at the club tonight. They saw you there, and here's the photographic evidence. You can't really deny it."