"I hate you guys," Carlee stuck her tongue out at us.

Jack snorted, "we hate you too, Carls."

Drew kissed Carlee's cheek, comforting her. Her mood immediately boosted and Drew took that as an opportunity to go take his turn. He threw the ball, landing at a perfect strike.

Jack's mouth was left open in shock. Drew smirked at us and said to Carlee, "that was for you babe."

Carlee giggled as Drew sat down, pulling Carlee into his lap. She glared at Jack who got up to take his turn.

Jack aimed the bowling ball at a perfect angle, knowing exactly where to hit it when Carlee shouted, "boo! You stink!"

Jack let go of the ball, causing it to change it's position. We watched as it rolled down the gutter lane, hitting no pin.

Zayn and I laughed as Jack turned to Carlee, who was also laughing. "Bastard," Jack said to her.

Carlee showed him the finger as he turned back around to play his next shot. He aimed the same and hit nine pins, the last one wobbling, but not falling.

"So close," he muttered as he sat back in his seat.

I got up off the chair to play my turn. I grabbed a ball and stood in front of the lane. After carefully aiming, I let the ball go. Everyone watched as it knocked every pin but the center one.

I heard Zayn whistle from behind me and I turned to him and smiled. I took another ball and asked for my last pin, knocking it down to give me a spare. I jumped up in excitement and Carlee and Zayn clapped.

I turned and curtsied, giggling as Zayn got up to play his turn. As we waked passed each other, he bent down and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Good job baby," he whispered.

I smiled at him, "thank you."

After that, Zayn went to go play his shot. I sat back in my seat to see Carlee looking at me, and I knew exactly why. I didn't pay attention to her though, instead watching as Zayn fit his fingers in the ball. Without aiming, he threw the ball. The ball sped across the lane and knocked down all the pins.

I cheered and Zayn smiled.

"Whoa," Jack managed to say.

Zayn walked back over to us and sat down besides me.

"I didn't know you had that in you Malik," Drew said.

Zayn shrugged, "same goes for you."

Jack sat there, scoffing at himself. I giggled then entwined my fingers with Zayn as we continued to play the game.

***

We were all having fun throughout the game. We were halfway through and Zayn was winning. I was in second and Jack was in last, giving him a grumpy attitude. Jack and Zayn didn't get along like always, but Drew and Zayn got along amazingly. Carlee and I took this in a positive way, but Jack didn't. I didn't know why Jack hated Zayn so much, what did he do to him?

Anyways, I was parched. I needed something to drink or eat, but according to Jack's rules, nobody can go anywhere.

"Everything's on the line here," he had told me after I asked him if I could get some water. "You can't just get up and leave."

"I'm not leaving, I'm just getting a drink and some candy. Besides, my turn is coming again after four people, I think I can make it back on time." I replied.

"No," he had said.

So I sat here, about thirty minutes later. Zayn watched me, knowing I was hungry and asked, "do you want something babe?"