f i f t e e n

[WARNING:
this chapter will contain an R-Rated scene]
5 comments = new chapter

It's been a few days in Florida hanging out with family and friends. I have visited my nonna at her retirement home already. She's such an angel. I got to see my mom and some of the dogs again it was nice. Today though, it was just time for Ricky and I since we never do anything together as much as we used to. We've spent the whole day shopping. We borrowed my mom's car.

We're at a gasoline station and it's already getting dark. He's just buying some stuff for himself. "Mmm you want anything?" He turns to me.

"Everything here is junk so no thanks." He gets more stuff, basically snacks.  "Ricky I'm really fucking bored right now." I cross my arms and he laughs.

"Alright. I mean you're probably exhausted. We've just been buying stuff the whole day." We walk to the front and greet the cashier who starts scanning the items. "We'll do something fun right now." He winks and I wiggle my shoulders. That sounds like fun. Ricky pays and right before we leave. The cashier asks to take a picture with us which we do. We walk out and contin "ue walking. The scenery is near a neighborhood and local liquor and tiny shops. The sun is almost down. There's still cars passing by.

Ricky and I get in the car as he turns on the engine. "Let's go to Target."

"That's your idea of fun?"

"Come on. We'll mess stuff up. Let's get kicked out or something." His hand brush my cheek. I smile and close my eyes to his touch.

"You got costumes or something?" He nods and turns around to pull a bag from the back.

"Here's some fake glasses and a small pillow with a baggy hoodie." He pulls out the items and hands them to me.

"What am I supposed to do with the pillow?" I put on the glasses and slide in the hoodie.

"Put it in your shirt. It'll seem like you'll have more weight." The car starts driving and we exit the gasoline station. I pull up my shirt and place the pillow, then I start adjusting it and it does look like I gained some pounds. Once we arrive to Target Ricky and I are just giggling. He grabs a cart and we turn left. "Get in the cart!" He pats it and I quickly try to jump in but end up failing. My foot slips and I tumble off which makes the cart go up and hit the ground. We laugh and I get up again successfully though. "Alright where to?" He asks and I'm hiding deep inside the cart.

"Take a-umm- go to the bras section." We turn right and continue forward. I look up at Ricky who's just glancing around the place. We take a left and we're in the section. I remain in the cart and Ricky grabs a huge bra.

"You think this fits my boobs?" He places them on his chest and wiggles them around. He just drops it to the ground after.

"No I think this one!" I reach over to grab the smallest size and toss it at him.

"Hmm? I think these belong to you." He throws it back at me and I gasp. I grab the bra and throw it on the floor. He comes back and pushes the cart more forward.

"You little ass. Im just three sizes bigger you know." I roll my eyes and he leans in for a quick peck on the lips. I smile again because he's just adorable.

"I've been in your bra only twice." He smirks and I cover my mouth.

"I fucking hate you sometimes." I joke and sit up. We then exit the section.