t w o

"Ricky, I'm home!" I throw the purse and keys on the leather couch in the living room. My heels clack against the waxed wooden floor: "Ricky?" After a few seconds there was still no answer, "Must be out." I say to myself and then I hear my dogs coming and barking. "Aw, my little babies!" I say and hunch down to hug and play with each and every one of them. I then start my way upstairs, I turn to the left and down the hall. I open the door to my room and close the door behind me. I take my shoes off and open a drawer, I take out a plain white crop top and some small comfortable shorts. I take off my recent clothing and replace it with the picked ones. I go back downstairs and decide to make a quick romaine cashew salad. Once that was finished I sat back down on the couch, my dogs beside me playing with each other which made me laugh of how cute they are.

As I watch them play and eat my salad I think of how great the day went. Justin and I both started on the song. His voice fits the track and I'm really excited how the song will turn out. This whole week we'll be working on the background vocals, adlibs, and several stems. He seems so into the song when he sang.

Even though it was meant to be rap, he did it his own style which I found incredible

The doorbell rang and I got up to get the door, my dogs followed behind me. I have a security at the gate entrance outside so I know it's safe to open. I unlock the door and open it to see Justin? "Justin? What are you doing here?" I lean on the door and see Justin in the same outfit as earlier holding a bottle of apple cider.

"Nice to see you too Ariana." He looked past me glancing around. "May I come inside?"

"Oh yeah. Go ahead, sorry" I open the door farther and move to the side and he takes a step inside, Coco starts to jump on him. He laughs and starts rubbing the dogs heads greeting them.

He stood up and looked around with a falling whistle, "This mansion is different than your last one."

"Thanks." I look at him examining the place. How'd you get my adress?"

"Called up Scooter." He shrugged and turned around to face me and I close the door. Good to know Scooter giving out my adress.

"So, what's up?" I say awkwardly.

"Can't I just come over? We're friends right?" He laughed, "We just started on our collaboration, a miniature celebration will be nice."

"I guess. Even though a celebration will be more appropriate when finishing the song."

"Great we'll celebrate twice!" We walk towards the kitchen and he places the bottle on the counter.

"I'm not gonna drink that." I sit on one of the stools.

"Aw, why not? Is it because of the vegan stuff?"

"I'll just rather have water. The glass is on the left of the oven cabinet." I point towards it and he grabs a cup. He sets it next to the bottle and goes to the fridge.

He looks back, "May I?" I nod and he opens it to get a fresh water bottle. He closes the fridge and hands it to me. "Here you go. A lovely fresh water bottle." I smile and twist the cap. Justin walks over back to the bottle, on the left of me, and opens the cap with his bare hands, his muscles popping.

"That is some skill Bieber. No bottle opener." I glance at him as he sets the top on the surface.

"It's practice, Grande." He pours the bubbly content into his cup. "Finally, a toast, to our duet." He smiles and raises the cup.

"To our unfinished song." The cup and the bottle touch with no sound. We take sips and gave a breath at our cold drinks that felt nice.

Justin chuckles and speaks up: "Damn you should've pour your water in a glass cup because there was no clink."

"Once we finally finish." We both look at each other with a friendly passion I guess, and take another sip.

-

LONG A.N.

New chapter! It was a little filler since I had no ideas. I was going to add pictures of Ariana's house in LA but couldn't find any, if you watch her snaps then I hope you can visualize how it looks.

I'm a bother but PLEEEEAAAASSSEEE read my other three books, and I'll love you forever😩💗.

AlSo, nine days until the Dangerous Woman Tour!♡ when will you be going? I'm hoping I can get tickets for March 30 or 31st. Also I want the new limited edition of SLC because it seems good. ALLLSSOOO thank you for 200 reads on this book. Yall are the best.❁