t h i r t e e n

Today in the morning I got a call from Scooter saying QUEEN Madonna wants me to perform with her at her Rebel Heart Tour this Sunday which is the 24th of this month. I'm still shaking and screaming into my pillow. Is this really happening? Madonna, like the Madonna wants me with her.

I take deep breaths because like, I'm really shook if you can't tell. I'm so busy trying to work on my album and then I get an unexpected surprise from one of my idols. It's crazy. I love life so freaking much!

As if a plead for help to escape from my fangirl moment, my phone buzzed and I check to see Justin is calling me. "Justin? What you calling for?" I ask through the phone.

"Can't I just call you? Well anyways I'm very fucking bored and tomorrow Imma start with tour stuff so I was wondering if you'd like to hang out or something?" Justin's offer has me to ponder for a while until I can finally respond.

"Ah-I wish I could but I have to work on some music today." I sigh and get up from my bed since I haven't got out from it.

"Great so I'll see you at the studio?" His little cocky voice settles into the mood as if he can invite himself anywhere.

"Actually gonna work from home today. So I guess you can come by. Bring me some Starbucks if it ain't too much to ask for." I actually let him slide, company wouldn't bother me.

"Your regular soy latte?" He asks and I can hear some keys rattle.

"Yes Sir." I assure him

"Alright see you in twenty Grande." I like when he says my last name. The call clicks and I put my phone in my pocket. Since someone is coming over I decide to take a quick shower, after that I throw on my tee that reads "My pussy my choice" some distressed denim shorts and my white Rihanna x Puma sneakers. I do my usual
makeup and hair and a black choker to top everything off.

By the time that's done Justin arrived and I quickly race downstairs and my dogs chasing behind me. I open the door and greet Justin. He's wearing a black shirt, khaki pants, and white vans.  Today's the first time I ever see him with his platinum-ish hair. The selfie he posted a while ago with that hair I have to admit was kinda hot. I mean Justin is a handsome guy, no one can deny it.

"Hello Ariana?" He waves his hand and I didn't realize I was dozing off

"Come on in." He steps inside and as usual my dogs pounce on him. He smiles as they lick his face. He hands me a tray with two Starbucks cups.

"Alright I'm still trying to remember your names." He rubs his hand together and points at one, "Cinnamon." He looks at me and  I nod in approval. "Coco. Um I forgot this one-wait-" He strokes his chin, "OH! Ophelia!" She barks and he pets her, "Yeah okay okay. I'm doing good. Next is Sirius. Last but not least Toulouse." I laugh because he looks adorable with them, but not adorable as my pups though. He gets up and the dogs all run to the back probably to play outside. "Okay so where's the coffee?"