Reilin-The Dream

Rollans POV

He couldn't sleep. It had been a few days since they
had saved Erdas from the devourer and the conquerers. It felt so weird to be back at green haven. He was about to drift off when he heard a groan. He immediately got up and went into the hall. It was coming from Meilins room. Should I go in? I don't want to invade her privacy! He thought about it for awhile and finally decided to go in."Meilin?" He asked softly.He found her on the floor tears running down her face."No!No!Dont do it!Rollan! Watch out! Father!!" She was screaming. He watched in horror as she cried on the floor.He finally got her up on the bed and shook her gently. "WHAT THE-?!"She screamed.Rollan put a hand over her mouth to muffle her screams."Shhh!Your going to wake ever-" Rollan started to say.But couldn't finish cause Meilin had bit his hand."Ow!"Rollan exclaimed.She could see it was bleeding, BADLY."I was just coming to check on you but if your too independent to need any help from someone who cares about you then ok, I'll be on my way! Rollan whispered/Yelled. He was about to leave when Meilin grabbed his arm."I'm sorry."She said."Your what?"Rollan asked in surprise."Oh just shut up and let me see your hand."Meilin said."I don't know I'm afraid you might bite me again."Rollan said pretending to be scared."Whatever"she said as he held out his arm."Come here"She said indicating to a chair.She set him down and released Jhi. She was asleep. Meilin Tryed to wake her but the panda only grunted in response before falling back asleep. Meilin groaned in frustration."Looks like I'm doing this by myself"she said as she inspected the cut."It's nothing severe.Guess Jhi wasn't really in the mood to heal."Meilin said as she went to her drawer to get a bandage,some kind of clear liquid and a cotton ball."This might burn a little." Meilin warned as she poured some if the liquid onto the cotton ball. "Meilin?"Rollan asked."Yes."Meilin replied."You don't have to answer me if you don't want to but what was happening in your dream?"Rollan asked."Ok,fine I'll tell you"Meilin said and started her story.

Meilins POV
"I was walking in the woods and I could her screams and shouts of horror, but I couldn't see any thing dangerous in till I saw you....and my father. Everything turned into a battle and my father said choose one of us. I didn't know who to pick obviously and soon my father started to fight you. You didn't want to fight him and he was about to finish you when you woke me up." She explained while she tended his hand.She felt like a huge weight had been lifted of her shoulders."Oh..."Rollan said shy. Meilin finished putting on the bandage. She felt warm hands wrap around her. Her heart beated  rapidly before he pulled Away . "I'm sorry for coming into your room."Rollan said."It's ok. Im sorry for biting you." Meilin said." Ok well I got to go.See you in the morning.Thanks again for the bandage." Rollan said. "And Rollan."Meilin said."Yes, my lady panda."Rollan said with a grin."Thanks for checking on me."Meilin said.She kissed his cheek before closing the door. Meilin looked through the door and saw him do a dance before walking away with a huge smile. Meilin laughed mentally before falling back asleep on her bed.