I saw Alice and Edward's lips twitch like they wanted to smile.

And Emmett had the biggest grin on his face.

Yeah.

I'm gonna like them.

"Are you bloodsuckers going to tell us what's going on?" Jake asked impatiently.

I smacked his arm and Rosalie smiled, seeming to get a kick out of it.

Everyone looked to Alice and a tall haired blonde went and stood next to her, putting a protective arm around her.

"They're going to be here in four days." She said.

Carlisle was pacing back and forth and it was making me nervous.

The amount of tension in the air was not settling at all.

"This could quite possibly turn very ugly." Carlisle said, taking a seat.

My eyes widened at his words.

I was more confused then ever.

And I didn't like it one bit.

"I can't see who's behind the attack. And it doesn't make any sense. They're attracting too much attention. Why haven't the Volturi stopped them?" Alice asked.

Volturi?

Who the hell are they?

"We don't know. But the last thing we want is the Volturi paying us a visit and realizing Bella hasn't been changed yet." Edward said, his face grim.

I heard a growl escape Jacob at the mention of Bella being changed.

I can't imagine what Jacob must be going through.

I have nothing against Bella making her own decisions and if she decides to bind herself to Edward for the rest of time, I'm on her side.

It's her decision after all.

But she'll be hurting Jacob in the process.

And I'm not okay with that either.

"What do you mean you can't see who's behind it?" I asked her.

Alice turned to me and Quil and Embry came on either side of my shoulders.

"Someone's using the holes in my vision and aren't making any decisions." Alice said.

"However they're doing it, an army's coming and we don't have enough people to protect Forks." The blonde next to Alice said.

His face was serious and hard.

An army?

Coming here?

"What the hell are you guys talking about? An army? Coming here?" Jacob asked.

"Newborns. Our kind. And a lot of them." Carlisle said calmly.

"What the hell are they coming here for?" Embry asked from next to me.

"In my vision, they had Bella's shirt. It had her scent all over it." Alice said quietly.

I looked straight to Bella and her eyes were wide as mine.

"They're after Bella? The army is coming for her? What does that mean?" Jacob asked, his voice barely masking the fury beneath.

"There's going to be a battle. And many lives will be lost." Carlisle said.

Jacob looked from Quil to Embry and after a moment they both nodded.

Wait a second, what the hell does that nod mean?

"We're in. All the way." Jake said firmly.

My head whipped to stare at him.

"Absolutely not." Bella said immediately.

"I wasn't asking you Bella. We were made for this. And we're going to help protect our land." Jake said.

Bella looked helplessly around and then settled on Edward.

"Don't let them do this. They're going to get killed." Bella begged.

Edward was silent before facing Bella.

"It's their duty as much as ours. And it's more protection for you. I won't turn that down." Edward said softly.

There was a few moments of silence before Carlisle stood.

"Jacob, do you think Sam would agree to an understanding between us?" He asked.

Jacob was quiet for a moment and I stepped forward.

"I'll make sure it happens. You have my word. And I'll be there to make sure nothing gets out of hand." I told them, looking around at all of the Cullen's.

That's when all of the guys stepped forward and circled around me.

"No way."

"Hell no."

"You're not going to be anywhere near it."

All of the guys spoke at once and I turned to them, staring them all down and placing my hands firmly on my hips.

"You three are no more the boss of me then Sam or Paul. And you better not ever forget it again. I'm going to be there and I don't want to hear another word about it." I said firmly.

The guys looked down at their feet, embarrassed.

And it serves them right.

Ordering me about.

Hmpf.

Carlisle nodded and then turned to the blonde.

"Jasper?" He asked.

So that's his name.

"They'll balance our numbers. And it'll confuse the new borns. They'll do." Jasper said, the way he was looking at the guys made me smile.

And then his eyes went to me, and they filled with confusion.

"We need to coordinate with one another. Find someway to make this work for all of us." Carlisle said.

Bella surged up.

"You can't let them do this. They're going to get hurt." Bella exclaimed.

"We will all need to be trained. Fighting new borns is a difficult task. But Jasper can train us. He has the knowledge. You're welcome to come and join us or we can come to you." Carlisle said to Jacob.

"No way in hell will Sam be okay with you all crossing the treaty line. Just let us know where to be. We'll be there." He said, stepping forward.

"You don't understand Jacob. You don't know what you're getting into. What you're getting your pack into." Bella said, stepping closer to Jacob.

"Stop worrying Bella. This is what we do. Why aren't you happy? We're working together. That should make you happy. Don't you remember, you're the one who wanted us all to get along." Jacob said, his voice condescending.

Bella's face fell and I could see the tears she tried to hold back.

I wanted so badly to kick Jacob in his happy spot.

I pushed him aside and hugged Bella.

"Don't listen to him. He's being an ass because he's worried about you. Text me where we're meeting and we'll be there." I said.

I went around and hugged the Cullen's except for Jasper who seemed to be keeping his distance from me.

Even Rosalie returned my hug.

"Thank you for you're hospitality. We'll be seeing you soon." I said.

And with that, me and the guys turned and left.

Now all I have to do is go home and tell Paul everything that happened, and my part in it.

No big deal.