|| 02 ||

"I can't wait for you to meet Emily. She's been so excited about you coming." Sam said excitedly.

I smiled and looked over at him.

The look in his eye every time he talked about Emily was one of complete adoration and love.

I'm so glad that my cousin has found that.

He's an amazing man.

And if anyone deserves love, it's him.

Sam always puts the needs of others ahead of himself.

"I'd love to meet her. I wanna know who's been making my cousin cheese like an idiot for the past hour." I said with a laugh.

"Trust us. You're gonna get sick of all of their lovey dovey crap really fast." Embry laughed.

Sam turned and punched him quickly and I laughed.

"Like you would be any better." Sam laughed and started to make kissey sounds.

"Don't get me started on you Jake. We all know you're obsessed with Bella." Embry shot back, his face red with embarrassment.

I couldn't stop laughing as I listened to them bickering back and forth like two year olds.

I already love them.

We're gonna get along just fine.

"Are you sure it's not an inconvenience that I'm here? I don't want to intrude on yours and Emily's life." I said.

"You're not intruding. We want you here. And the guys are gonna love you." Sam said.

I looked at him in confusion.

"Guys? There's more of you?" I asked.

They started to laugh.

"Yeah. Quite a few." Jake laughed.

I gulped.

How in the world a little reservation could handle more than one of these gargantuan men is beyond me.

'What if they don't like me?' I thought to myself.

We pulled up to a house and Sam parked and Embry jumped out of the car, running towards the house.

I stayed glued to my seat as Sam got out as well.

The nerves started to get crazier as I heard all of the noise coming from inside the house.

Sam turned back when he realised I wasn't following him.

"Lizzy? You okay?" He asked me.

I nodded.

"Yeah in just nervous. What if they hate me?" I said.

Sam chuckled and pulled me out of the car.

"That's impossible baby girl. Everyone loves you. They can't help it." Sam said.

I laughed and he pulled me forward into the house.

I was practically hiding behind Sam as I listened to everyone talking and arguing.

"What the hell Paul! That was the last chicken wing!" Someone yelled.

"Too bad you didn't get to it first. Its damn good." He laughed I started to giggle.

I heard people wrestling around and a female laugh.

"Don't break anything in my house!" She yelled.

"You heard her. If you're gonna act like animals, take it outside." Sam said in a firm voice.

The wrestling stopped and Sam cleared his throat.