"I love you." Demi slid her fingers against my chin, leaning into me as I tried to decipher the look in her eyes. It warmed me knowing that she felt so much for me, because ten years was a long time to want a person. I snickered to myself as she kissed me, her soft lips encasing me in gentle pecks. She pulled away, quickly trailing her lips against my nose before standing. "Go." She whispered as I began to pout, knowing I had to make it back outside no matter what. I dressed myself in last night's clothes, leaving the woman to her own accord as I strolled through the new arena parking lot. My bus hadn't been near the others, causing me to do the 'walk of shame' as most people considered it. The day was already bustling with life. Crew members were carrying materials into the stadium as I pulled the latch to my bus open.

     "Baby." The first words that made it to my ears. They chilled me. I stood frozen as Nick's gaze met mine, his smile and eyes working two different wavelengths. "I'm sorry about telling you about my tour the way that I did. It wasn't meant to upset you so much, although I admit I deserve it."

     He wouldn't stop talking, explaining to me how it wasn't his idea and how he didn't really want to go on tour with Miley and blah, blah, blah. I rolled my eyes, pushing past him and into my room. I scooped up some shorts and a top before walking into the bathroom.

      "I know you're still upset." Nick said against the door frame. "And I'm sorry if this hurts you." His voice tugged at my heart. I hadn't noticed the lone tear trailing against my cheek until I faced the mirror. I couldn't decide if it was Nick speaking that caused this, or me knowing whenever he finds out about Demi and I, he would be heartbroken.

     "I'm just going to shower." I call out of the closed bathroom door. "Can you call Lisa and tell her I need her."

     "Your makeup artist? I saw her leave Demi's bus earlier."

     "Stalking me much?"

     "Selena..."

     "Just call her." I cut him off. The shower water was set on steaming hot. I could feel my skin practically screaming for relief as I washed my body and replayed last night in my mind. I basked in every second of it and yet now, my mind was racing once again. I didn't want to hurt Nick, he meant everything to me. And even if I was upset with him about Miley, it didn't mean I should of just gave into Demi as I did. But a part of me wanted to. I wanted to show her that I wanted this. Whatever 'this' was. I dressed myself, peering out into my room where Lisa sat against the bed.

     "You didn't shower when I covered you earlier?" She questioned as I shook my head. She retouched up my makeup, her eyes reading a million and one different things.

     "What do you want to say?" I ask her, as she taps the last spot on my collarbone.

     "There's nothing to say."

     "Lisa, you've been my stylist forever. Just say it. I won't get mad, I promise." I watched as she stepped back.

     "You're all done."

     "Do you think what I did was wrong?" I ask.

     "I think..."She began. "I think that Nick is a very trusting person, and friend, to be betrayed the way that he was... might not go too well."

     "Is this a riddle or something?" I question.

     "I should prep for later. I'll see you then." Without much else, Lisa turned to leave. The second she opened the door, Nick peeked his head in. A smile like no other making it across his face.

     "What?" I study him.

     "You're beautiful."

     "Thanks." I sigh, walking towards him just as his fingers meet mine. I stop, turning into him. Lisa was right, I could see the amount of trust in his eyes as he happily smiled at me. We stood in silence for a few seconds before he leaned into me. I didn't want to kiss him, my mind was still processing the look he was giving. But the second his lips met mine I found myself pulling away.