Chapter 15 - It All Comes Out (Part 2)

Lauren's P.O.V.

I couldn't help but feel so guilty while looking back at Keaton's face. It must have been scary for Camz to see me like this, being violent; I can't help myself though. Camz pulls me off of Keaton and brings me in to her arms. I wrap my arms around her small body and kiss her forehead, tears coming out of my eyes as well.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Simon and two huge men running toward us. I'm assuming the two men are his security guards. Dinah had stopped beating the shit out of Wesley, although he was knocked out a while ago. Simon stood there, stunned at what he is witnessing in his very own house; I'd be too.

After we explain everything that has happened to Simon, the look on his face couldn't have explained his emotions any better. 

"The both of you, immediately disqualified. Emblem 3 is done." He says harshly, pointing at the two of them for the two huge men to carry out. From the corner of my eye, I see Drew approach us.

"Did you have anything to do with this?!" I raise my voice while approaching him.

"No no no!" He says flipping his arms above him, clearly intimidated by me. "Look," He continues, pulling out his phone. "I'm the one that sent it," He finishes.

"You fucking asshole!" Wesley yells, regaining consciousness, but is immediately knocked out again by Dinah's knuckles. We all look at her giving her a stern look.

"Sorry... I just had to get one more out of my system," She says. I actually couldn't help myself from laughing a little at Dinah. If there was one person that I know that will kick anyone's ass, it's Dinah; she's a true friend.

"Thank you Drew, you did the right thing, but your group is disqualified and I'm afraid you'll have to leave --" Simon starts to say.

"No! At least let him go solo! It's the least you can do for him. At least give him that chance, he spoke up when he didn't have to," Camila protests. She gives Simon her little puppy dog face, and I can see Simon fighting the urge to let Drew stay. I'm smiling at the sight of Camz being all cute and whatnot. Even though I was probably the angriest person in the mansion right now, I can't help but smile, and giggle at Camz; but then again, who would be able to with cute, little Camzi?

"Okay, fine. Drew, as a soloist, you can still be a part of X-Factor." Simon says, finalizing his decision. Drew nods to Simon, accepting his offer, while Camz is smiling like a little girl. 

"Alright, everyone go back to their rooms and we will everything with the police. As for you two," Simon says pointing to Wesley and Keaton. "You won't be in your bedroom, because you are going to jail where all the other disgraceful scumbags are." He finishes harshly.

Camila's P.O.V.

I'm glad everything's finally settled. The only thing that's on my mind is Ally. When she walked out of the bedroom without saying a word, it really upset me. I knew one day Lauren and I would have to tell the girls about us, but when it all came down to it, Ally was the one who would most likely be uncomfortable and maybe even disgusted about two peope of the same gender being together. Her coming from a Christian family, I understand if she felt this way. If she does, I don't know what would happen our group, and my relationship with Lauren. 

Walking back in to the bedroom, I kept my head down and threw myself on the bed. Lauren came by my side, cuddling with me, as I let out a loud sigh on her chest. Dinah cam pulling a chair next me the bed, rubbing my back. Even though I knew Dinah and Lauren were there to comfort me, I can't help but let all my tears run down my face.

"Don't cry, I hate seeing you cry. Camzi please don't cry..." Lauren whispers, kissing my forehead.

Yea Mila, don't cry.. you're going to end up making Lauren and I cry too.." Dinah says. I wipe my tears away on my cheeks and look up at lauren, who was now on the verge of crying.