Chapter 17 - Unknown 2.0

Camila's P.O.V.

Lauren came running out the bathroom with a toothbrush in her mouth and a worried look on her face. I pick up my phone really quickly, shaking off the nerves that the text message had sent through my body.

"You okay Camz?" Lauren asks with a mouthful of foamy toothpaste, still brushing her teeth.

"Uh.. yea, I just dropped my phone by accident that's all," I answer back as calmly as I can. She nods her head and walks back to the bathroom, finishing off her nightly routine.

I don't need her to worry about me. With the competition almost coming to an end, that's all she needs to focus on. It's what all the girls need to focus on.

After Ally and Lauren came out the bathroom, I walk in, brush my teeth and take off the make-up from our performance and head back to bed, wrapped in Lauren's arms.

"I love you Camzi," she whispers in my ear.

"I love you too Lolo," I whisper back. With that being said, we both drifted off into a deep sleep.

------------------

"Who are you?" I ask in a demanding tone. No reply from this person standing right in front of me. I didn't see this one coming but all of a sudden, I feel a sharp pain in my stomach. I look down, feeling blood drop down my legs, realizing the knife stuck in me was the cause of the pain.

I can feel the warm liquid spewing out of my mouth as my eyes were still fixed on the person still standing in front of me. Within a split second, I collapse on the ground, feeling the sharp pain as my head hit the ground. My breathing is getting heavier by the second and out of the corner of my eye, I see the person coming towards me.

"This is how you will pay," they whisper in my ear.

I couldn't feel a thing, because I think my heart stopped beating.

-----------------

Lauren's P.O.V.

I woke up in the middle of the night because I felt the mattres shake. Instantly, I knew Camz was the cause of the mattress shifting and shaking.

"Camz! Wake up!" I yell not even caring about the three other girls sleeping. As I saw Camz' body move, tossing and turning on the bed, I saw drops of sweat crawling down the side of her face. "Baby wake up!" I yell once more, shaking her. This time, the girls woke up immediately, rushing over to our bed.

Camila shot up from her pillow, taking in a huge breath of air while doing so. I rub small circles on her back, as she buried her face in her hands. The rest of the girls tried comforting her, but failed to do so.

"Hey, it was just a nightmare, you're okay," I whisper softly in her ear, still gently rubbing her back. The girls look at me and I bob my head to their bed, signaling that I can take care of Camila on my own. They nodded and went back to sleep, or at least tried to. "Camzi, do you want to talk about what happened in your sleep or do you just wanna sleep it off?" I ask in a concerned tone. She finally picked herself up, running a hand through her hair, leaning on my shoulder. I wrap my arm around her and gently rub her arm up and down.

"Can we talk outside..." she asks softly.

"Yea Camz, whatever you want," I reply back. After walking hand in hand towards the backyard of the mansion where the pool was, Camila let go and sat on the edge of the pool, dipping her feet in the water. She patted the spot next to her, waiting for me to do the same next to her.

"So.. what happened?" I ask after taking a seat next to her, dipping my feet in the water. A few seconds of silence fell upon us before she let out a long sigh.

"Lauren, I haven't been completely honest with you," she says while gently kicking the water. I don't know if I should be happy that she's being honest with me, or if I should be scared of what she's going to say next.

"What do you need to tell me.." I say, my voice almost cracking at the end. 

"In my nightmare, someone killed me.. left me there for dead. I don't know I'm just stressed--" she says before I cut her off.

"But Camz, that's a nightmare. It's not true--" I start to tell her but cuts me off just like I did to her.

"Lauren, before you came to the park, I sat there on that bench waiting for Dinah... I heard twigs snapping and leaves rustling and I thought that might've been her.. but it wasn't... some random... person was there... dressed in all black.." she reveals, now sobbing. I couldn't help but bring her in close to my chest, wrapping my arms around her while doing so.

"Shh.. it's okay.. you're fine now," I cooed in her ear. Then I realized something; something that I should've caught on earlier at the park. "Is that why you freaked out when I caught you at the park?" I ask. She nodded against my chest.

"Before we went to bed, I got a text from this unknown number... it was a threatening text... and I think it was the person at the park," she admits. Camila lifts her head off my chest and just looks down into the water, still having wet stains on her face due to the tears.

I can't believe that this is happening again. With Wesley and Keaton in jail, I would've thought everything had finally settled down. No, now that Wesley and Keaton are gone, it leaves one person to be held accountable for this.

"Camz.. I might have an idea on who it is.." I tell her. She snaps out of her gaze at the water and looks at me with pleading eyes.

"Who.." she asks softly.

A/N~ OMG GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY IN UPDATING!!! I just have a lot of family problems right now... idk i just.. i need someone to vent to i really do... I'm sorry.. anyways I just wanted to tell you guys i will be updating tommorow and this weekend since i haven't updated in this past month. I LOVE YOU ALL FOR THE 11.2K READS!!! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR NEXT CHAPTERS!

P.S. HOW ARE YOU GUYS FEELIN ABOUT THIS WHOLE CAMAUSTIN THING?!?!?! I prefer camren but whatever makes the girls happy right? people really need to stop saying hurtful things to the girls, I mean we should let them be happy! anyways comment on whatcha think and thanks!