Chapter 28

(A.N: heyy u guys I'm so happy I fell in love with my own book! Too cheesy? Ok I'll stop anyways! Enjoy :))

Jade)

**Cams P.O.V**

**The Mall**

"So Harry now that I'm pregnant I need to buy clothes a little bit bigger.." I sad as I browsed the clothing rack at Forever 21. Harry just sat there bored out of his mind. I rolled my eyes. "Um excuse me! Miss!" I yelled over the music playing throughout the bouquet. A short lady with a black bob and clear pearly eyes walked over. "Howdy ma'am! What can I help you with?" She said in a warm country accent. "Hi um do you guys have anything cute but not to tight?" I asked. "Hmm..what's your size?" She asked scanning me from head to toe. "I'm a size 8" I said. "Okay! Follow me." She said. "Come on Haz!" I yelled behind me as the lady grabbed my hand and pulled me across the store with her. Harry trudged slowly behind us. Then something made me stop right In my tracks. Dark Horse by Katy Perry came on. I KNEW YOU WERE, YOU WERE GUNNA COME TO ME AND HERE YOU ARE BUT YOU BETTER CHOOSE CAREFULLY CUZ I, IM CAPIBLE OF EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING, AND ANYTHING MAKE ME YOUR APRODITE MAKE ME YOUR ONE AND ONLY, BUT DONT MAKE ME YOUR ENEMY, YOUR ENEMY! SO YOU WANNA PLAY WITH MAGIC...