Chapter 19

(A.N: Hey you guys down below is my first SMUT SCENE so there is some semi mild stuff down there so enjoy! VOTE. COMMENT. BE A FAN.

Jade)

**Harrys and Cams Place**

**Cams P.O.V**

"Hey Cam you dont know how happy i am to have you back but you do know that were gunna have to be much more careful." Harry said getting serious. "I know Harry but i wanna go out today with you..please" Cam said giving Harry a puppy face look. "How about we go do something upstairs." Harry said giving Cam a naughty look. "Harry..no" Cam said trying to scoot away from Harry. "Yes!" he said lifting Cam over his shoulder. "HARRY PUT ME DOWN!!" Cam said getting nervous. "Im scared of heights!!" Cam said. Harry ignored Cam and stared walking upstairs. "Harry please put me down!" Cam said. "Dont worry love were almost there."  Harry finished walking up the last few steps and opened the bedroom door and laid Cam on the bed. "So..." Harry said lôoking Cam up and down. "Um actually Harry i wanted to hop in the shower..so be right back." Cam said trying to ease away from Harry. "No need love im coming with you." Harry said. "Harry no.." Cam said. "Please Cam,i want you stop shutting me out." Harry said looking Cam in the eye. Cam sighed. "Alright Harry.. only because i love you." Cam said. Harry Chuckled. 

The perfect couple walked into the bathroom. Cam turned the shower on the perfect temperture she started to strip from her clothes until she felt a pair of eyes on her. She slowly looked up at Harry. He had already stripped from his clothes and had a towel around his waist. "Whats wrong love?" Harry asked. "Im a little embarrassed...."  Cam said. "Here ill help you." harry said as he walked over to me and lifted my shirt. But he never took his eyes off me. Then he slowly unsnapped my bra. He unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down to my ankles and took them off. He slowly peeled off my underwear and went back face to face with me. Harry put a strand of hair behind my ear. "So beautiful."  he said. "Thank you" i said blushing. "Come on." he said chuckling. We both got in the shower just talking and laughing. After we both washed off he unexpectedly kissed me and kissed my neck. "Harry.." I moaned. He sucked on my neck harder. I moaned. I decided to wrap my legs around his waist. "Can i put it in?" he asked. I thought about it and shrugged. He smile and inserted his long hard cock inside of me it hurted so bad that i couldnt help but yell out his name. His thrusts started out slow and steady. "Faster!" i said into his shoulder. "Your wish is my command, Princess." he said. With that he pushed it in deeper,so deep that the pain started to become pleasure. "You like it?" he grunted trying to catch his breath. "Yess!" i screamed. After about 30 minutes of him thrusting in and out he stopped. "Had enough,babe?" he said. "Yeah im tired." i said yawning. With that he turned the shower off and gave me a towel. After we dried off I lazily threw on some underwear and one of Harrys t shirts. "Your so cute." he said kissing me on the cheeck. "Thanks." i chuckled. After that we got in the bed and cuddled close to each other and went to sleep.