Chapter 11

(A.N: heyy everyone! im soo excited!! 48 reads that impressive to me thanx yuh guys VOTE.COMMENT.BE A FAN.

♥Jade)

**Marcels P.O.V**

Poor Cam, I feel so sorry for her she didnt deserve any of this.As soon as I get my hands on Zayn-"Marcel?" he angelic voice interrupted my thoughts. "Yes love, you feeling better?" I asked her."What happen?" she groaned."You fainted" I simply told her."Oh" she said sadly."Marcel, why is Zayn after me?"she said like a cute little 5 year old."Im not sure babe, but you dont have to worry ill protect you from him"I said wrapping my arms around her."Thanks Marcel"she said."But there is one thing, he put a spell on you and youll turn into a vampire tonight"Her eyes were full of fear.She buried her fave back into my neck. "Im sorry Cam, If I would have protected you-" "No its okay Marcel, Zayn got us both off track."she said."So im turning into a vampire?"she asked noncelantly."Yep" I said poping the p.

**Cams P.O.V**

Wow I can't beileve this! My kom is probably so worried. B ut I cant go back home as a vampire! Ugh!I guess Im gonna have to avoid home for a while.Marcel just sat there thinking.It was hot as his hair was perfectly tossled.He quickly turned his head and looked at me and I qiuckly looked away.He smirked and picked me up Bridal Style again.He walked down a narrow hallway and went upstairs. "Where are we going, Marcel?" I asked."Oh nowhere special, love"he said as he smirked at me.When we got up the stairs there were 4 different doors."Marcel do you live here alone?" I asked sympatheticly.He looked down and nodded. I tilted my head and frowned."Not anymore!"I said as i hopped out of his arms and smiled brightly. "What are you talking about, Cam" He asked in confusion."Ive decided that my mom will be extremely upset and scared if i came home as a vampire."I explained."He nodded in agreement."Thanks Marcel!"I said as I gave him a hug and he wrapped his arms around me tightly. We hugged for a while but he pulled out of the hug."I have a suprise for you, love" He said in a exciting tone.I followed him into the bedroom to see like 20 bags of clothes from various stores 5 bags from Forever 21,3 from Charlette Russe,6 from H&M,3 from Macys, and 2 from JcPennys."Marcel! What is all of this?!"I asked in shock."I bought you some clothes because you deserve it, and everything that comes with it." Wow Marcel I love everything!"He smiled."Thats not all!"he said and ran into the bathroom. The Bathroombwas huge and there was a JACCUZI!! WOW can this day get any better? Marcel took off his shirt and jeans and hopped into the Jaccuzi."Join me,love" he said beckoning me to get in the Jaccuzi."But Marcel-" "Just join me!" I sighed and took off my shirt and jeans.I could tell Marcel was checking me out.He looked at me up and down slowly then smirked when he reached my face."What?" I asked. "Just checking you out" he said simply.I rolled my eyes amd got into the Jaccuzi.The water felt so good.Me and Marcel sat in the Jaccuzi for more than a hour, just talking laughing and enjoying ourselves."What time is it, Marcel? "I asked feeling sleepy. "9:30, why?" he asked."Oh im just getting sleepy."I said.Marcel laughed and got me and him a towel.After we were dry.Marcel put on fresh clothes and since he bought me new stuff I wore my new pair of pajamas, they were purple shorts with a black lace trimming and a rhinestone and lace tanktop that says"Sweet Dreams".Marcel got in the bed and covered up and so did I.I noticed that the bed was king sized.Before I cpuld close my eyes Marcel wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled closer to bhim."I want you close babe, because I love you" his sweet british accent was music to my ears."I love you to Marcel, Godnight.""Sweet Dreams, love"