Chapter 26

( Hey yuh guys sorry i havent updated in a while i kinda had writers block but im better..enjoy!!

Jade)

**Harry's P.O.V**

**In The Cab**

The ride there took longer than I than I thought. I heard light snoring next to me, I looked over at Cam and she had fell asleep. She looked so beautiful and calm..how could she ever be insecure? I layed her head on my lap and she slightly woke up but then fell back asleep. ''Hey um are we almost there?'' I asked impatiently. ''Hey! Do Not Rush me!'' the Arabian guy yelled. "Sorry.." I whispered. Cam started to move and shift around until her eyes fluttered open.

**Cam's P.O.V**

"Sorry.." I heard Harry whisper. I looked at him to see him looking down at me. "Harry are we there yet?" I yawned. "Sadly, no." He said I groaned. "We Are Here! 22.80 Please!" The taxi driver said. I drowsily got out the car and Harry paid the guy. I looked around we were back in the busier side of New York. There were yellow taxis driving everywhere and people walking past each other wearing suits and ties, or short snappy business skirts with there heels and purses at there side. "Wow.." I said under my breath. "Amazing isn't it?" Harry said. I smiled and he returned the favor. He gently grabbed my hand and led me into the building. The building was stuffy and smelled like ink and coffee. Me and Harry walked over to the reseptionist desk. The lady had crystal blue eyes and Barbie bleached hair. "What can I help you with,darlings?" She said in a attractive romainian accent. I quickly noticed she looked Harry up and down and he didn't want to make eye contact with her. He squeezed my hand let out a big sigh. 'Its Okay babe' I said through his thoughts. He smiled. "Um is this the place where we can get information on this book." I said struggling to hold the heavy book. Harry gently took the book from me and winked. The Reseptionist Lady didn't like this and said "I can't help you..find some one who can." She snapped. Here we go again My Bitch Fit. "Look I Am Pregnant! I don't have time for your snobby ass attitudes! You're either gunna help us or I will personally escort you to hell!!" I screamed. "Well I never!" The lady said taken back. "Hmpt!" She said "Take that elevator to the 3rd floor.." she growled. "Thanks again." Harry said. "Anytime..tiger" she said and winked at him. I craned my head around towards the lady and charged at her. "You Cunt!!" I yelled. Right before I reached her desk Harry tossed me over his shoulder and got into the elevator. He set me down. "What was that all about?!" He whisper/yelled. "She was obviously flirting with you and you hardly did anything about it, so I did!" I said crossing my arms and turning back on him. "Cam, do you really think I liked her? She's like 30! I don't like any girl but you..your my dream girl and I love you..I thought you knew that" he said looking down at his shoes. "Oh Harry..I'm sorry it's just..I know how girls are and I just don't want you to have a wandering eye for someone else." I said. "Just remember my eyes are for you..and our child,that's it" he said kissing my forehead. DING! The elevator door opened and me and Harry walked out. I looked around the room, it was black and red..black and red everything! The chairs,the tables,the vases, even the pictures on the walls. We walked up to another reseptionist desk and this time it was a guy. "Hi where can we get some questions answered about Vampire Pregnancy?" Harry spoke. The guy typed up some words into the computer then pointed to a red door. "Thanks!" I said. "Congratulations." The reseptionist guy said and winked. I looked up at Harry but he didn't see. Whew! We walked through the red door and there were About three couples and two lonely women..one smoking a cigarette. "Hi um excuse me miss.. But I don't think you smoke wile your pregnant,it's not healthy." I said kindly. She blew smoke in my face and ignored me. That did it. I got the cigarette and shoved it up her nose. She coughed and wheezed. I pulled it out and stomped out the cigarette and sat back down next to Harry. The other couples just stared at me. Harry put his arm around me. We sat there for about a hour. "Who here has questions about Vampire Pregnancy?" A brunette nurse in a skimpy black nurse outfit asked. Me,Harry, and a lonely women raised our hands. "Come,come!" The nurse said. We followed her to a black door. You two come with me she said pointing at me and Harry. We followed her down a long hallway. We reached a spooky looking door that had the numbers 290 on it. The nurse knocked on the door. "You may enter.." A mysterious voice said. The nurse walked off and we were left here to open the door. Harry opened it, we walked in to the room that had a strong smell of candles and roses. There was a beautiful women in her mid 30's. "Come in and sit down. She was dressed like a genie and had beautiful tattoos all around her belly button. We sat at a table across from her. "So why are you guys here? What's the purpose?" She said. Well my girlfriend Cam is pregnant and I was wondering if we could get more help and support with our oncoming child." Harry spoke. The genie lady sat and though for a moment. "Darling..lay on my table of spells." The genie lady said. I didn't feel to comfortable with this. I looked up at Harry and he didn't either. "Why" I asked. "Don't you want to know what your having?" She said calmly. "Well yeah but-" I said but she interuppted. "Then lay!" She said. I got on the table and layer there the genie lady rubbed my stomach and put some tarot cards on my stomach. "Cam,Harry,...The baby is a................