Chapter 19

Jack G's P.O.V.

Sage and I got out of the bed. This was a lot. I plan on asking Sage to come to MAGCON with me, but what if Shawn has already asked her? Then she'd be rooming with him, not me. I really didn't want that.

Sage could tell something was bothering me as she quickly changed in front of me, not exposing any of her skin to me. Wow. She's good at that. "You okay Jack?" she asked.

I turned my gaze away from her. "Uhh, yeah..." I mumbled.

Sage sighed and I could feel her hazel eyes staring into me, as if she could see into my soul, and for a second I was scared; I thought she'd be able to guess what I was thinking, but then I remembered that Sage can't do that. I was just frightened that my emotions would show too much, that anyone could tell what I was thinking. But nobody guessed so far, so I think I'm safe for now.

"Jack, I don't know what you're thinking," she sighed. "But I can tell it's bothering you, and I don't want that."

I ruffled my dark hair with my hand. "I'm not ready yet Sage," I responded. "But I'll tell you when I'm ready." I walked out of the room behind her.

Sage's P.O.V.

Jack thought I was asleep, but I wasn't. I heard him talking to Jack J. They were talking about how Jack G had been too afraid to tell me his feelings. It made me think back to when Jack J told me about it.

Could he really like me like that? Was Jack J really telling me the truth that day? It did make sense. Jack J knew how I felt about lying after the whole Jack G fight, and he said he'd never do anything to hurt me. He promised, and he never ever broke a promise to me; why would he start now?

Jack G started to move after Jack J left, and I decided it was time for me to 'wake up.'

I stretched my arms out and faked a yawn. I blinked up at Jack and smiled. "Morning..." I murmured.

FAST FORWARD A COUPLE HOURS

I sat in my dining room, thinking about what had happened earlier this morning. What would I say to Jack? Would I really risk telling him about my feelings for him?

I was literally about to go tell him, but then I stopped. What if, I thought. What if Jack and I date, but then we break up? It could ruin our friendship. I sighed. I can't tell him.

3rd Person P.O.V.

Sage and Jack were both confused. They both wanted to tell each other their feelings, but two different reasons were stopping them.

Jack was afraid to be rejected; he didn't know Sage liked him back.

Sage was afraid of a ruined friendship. She knew Jack liked her back, but she was afraid to tell him because of the slightest chance that she lost him forever.

Jack and Sage both struggled, but they both decided to go to their best friend for help.

Jack Johnson.

Hey hey hey. If you know me, you know I only do work at home, so that's why I'm updating during English.

Nahh, I do work at school, but right now I'm tired, and the only thing that usually keeps me awake is writing.

So, here I am!

I included a 3rd person P.O.V. in there, what did you think of it? I don't usually have much to say during third person point of view, and half the time the writing is terrible, so I rarely do third person.

Any mistakes? Please leave feedback, I love you all!

Keep shining!

xx Sarah