Chapter 14

Sage's P.O.V.

I was having the dream again, the dream of the day that Jack G betrayed me. I'd been having this nightmare for the past two years, and it always hurt me. I always woke up crying. Whenever I have the dream, I become scared to go back to sleep. All my friends here know about my sleep deprivation, but they don't know why. Not even Shawn. I never had the courage to tell him about the dream, for fear that he would tell me I had to forgive him. I knew that was what the dream was about. It always ended like that; me forgiving Jack, but I'm scared to forgive him.

Maybe he doesn't want to be forgiven.

Maybe he'll mess up again.

Maybe he'll just make my life a living hell.

All these thoughts ran through my head, and they always stopped me from calling him and begging for him to not hate me. I knew that if I did forgive him, I would regret it.

"Sage, I'm so sorry." dream Jack said, reaching out with one hand to touch my arm.

I began shaking, and I fell into his arms, crying. "I forgive you Jack." I whispered before the dream ended.

"Sage, are you okay?" I heard Shawn's voice.

I've been staying at Shawn's house this past week, because both Jacks were still at my house. Can they not take a hint? I want them both gone, so my life can go back to the way I like it.

I opened my eyes and stared into my best friend's brown eyes. I blinked rapidly, trying to get the sleep out of my eyes, and stretched. "Yeah," I mumbled sleepily.

It took me a couple seconds to focus my eyes to the scene, and the first thing I noticed was Shawn's excited face. "Shawn?" I questioned slowly. "What's up?"

Shawn got up and walked to the centre of the room. "I, Shawn Mendes, am going on tour."

I immediately jumped from my perch on Shawn's bed, and I fling myself at him. "Oh my god! Really?" I exclaimed.

Shawn nodded. "I've been invited by this organization called MAGCON tours to travel the United States with eight other boys! They saw my vines and my YouTube videos, and they offered me a part of it!"

I burst into a huge smile. "Oh my gosh, Shawn, this is so good! You deserve this so much!"

Shawn's brown eyes were shining, I loved it when he was so happy. "Thanks Sage." he said, hugging me.

Shawn's P.O.V.

I woke up that morning, and I immediately checked my business email like I usually do. I expect fan mail like I usually see.

But what I see is different.

I skim the email, and my eyes brightened. It was from an organization called MAGCON, and they were inviting me to go on tour in the United States with eight other boys! The first thing that came t mind is, I can't wait to tell Sage! I looked down the list of names, and my heart almost stopped. On the list of names, I saw two names that would upset Sage to see.

Jack Johnson.

Jack Gilinsky.

I pondered over whether to tell Sage, but I decided I would tell her about the tour, and leave out the part where the Jacks would be there.

I looked over at Sage, and saw that she was tossing and turning in her spot on my bed. It looked like she was having a nightmare, but she wasn't crying, so I wasn't sure what it was about.

I quickly shook her awake. "Sage? Are you okay?"

Sage opened her hazel eyes and sighed. "Yeah, I'm fine." she muttered.

She looked around and saw my excited face. "What's up?" she asked suspiciously.

I jumped up and told her. Her face immediately lit up, and it made me smile as well. She jumped up and hugged me congratulating me.

She was so happy for me, and I almost felt bad for leaving out the most important part.

Hola!!!! I'm done!!!! I updated cuz I'm scared of my friend. Lol just kidding. I'm bored in math. That's why.

I must go!

Keep shining!

xx Sarah