nightmares

My breath hitches and i briefly sit up on my bed. I gasped for air and my tensed shoulders relaxed with the soothing air through my nose. The nightmare came back again, it came once of every single week. The nightmare was strangely realistic, with actually real people who seemed to feel emotions like in real life. In the nightmare, I was lost in an abbey, no one was in sight, the only one who was in sight was James Reynolds. He did nothing, he just kept staring into my eyes, I couldn't do anything, I was ultimately frozen. But it's unusual and peculiar, I felt safe in the abbey, his gaze didn't bother me as much as I thought it would. Still, I couldn't stop looking back at him and smiling.
  I have no apparent idea what the fuck it means, but it must represent something, something or someone important, extremely important..
  I hear my alarm annoyingly ring of at the dawn of 5:00 am. I sloppily stand up on my blue carpeted floor, slowly walking up to my bedroom door. While walking up to the bathroom door, I take off my comfortable knitted sweater, my grandmother gave to me when I first came to America, and dumped it in the laundry basket outside of the bathroom door. I have no absolute care in the world how my house looked, I live alone and no one visits so who gives a shit.  
   I continue talking off the rest of my clothes and turned the dial to my desired temperature, and hoped right in.
-time skip-
I went downstairs and prepared cereal, I quickly at all of the Lucky Charms and checked the time on my phone, 6:48. I grab my French Flag bedazzled back bag and rush out my front door. Running to school with the wind at the back of me, the first time I'm actually looking forward to school.

an; just a slight recap and how Lafayette was doing, I'm sorry for updating so late, problems happened in my family and I was on slight hiatus, but I'm back and better. :) I'm so sorry.