"Congratulations Harry, Ginny, Hermione and Draco." Molly explained.

"To love!" Percy said putting his glass up.

"And new people being brought in the world." Hermione replied. We all raised our glasses and I watched as Molly became teary.

.....

It's the morning after announcing our engagement to The Weasley's, this morning Hermione and I agreed to tell our parents. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. I'm so scared Voldermort would have no comparison. I never asked Hermione's parents for her hand in marriage! How could I be so stupid?

"Draco, calm down; I haven't really spoken to my parents in a long time, I never brought back their memory."

"But still Hermione, it's only right."

"Draco, it's fine. If anything I'm nervous about meeting your mum."

"She loves you Mione. There is no doubt about that. She's really happy too, that Mitchell guy is better than my ass of a father and I'm glad they're together."

"What do I wear Draco?" Hermione demanded looking through her dresses.

"My wardrobe." I replied giving my Malfoy smirk.

"Yeah, I'm going to go to your mums house in a tuxedo that belongs to you."

"No Hermione, I have been sneaking outfits into your closet."

"Draco Malfoy!" Hermione screamed as she sent a hex towards my chest.

....

I awake to Hermione giving me a kiss. I deepen the kiss and turn her on her back. She pulls away and slaps me across the face.

"Come on you just hexed me! Is it really necessary?" I pleaded.

"You have been putting outfits in my wardrobe! Why? Is it because I have bad taste?" She said sternly.

"Mione, of course not. I love your classy taste, it's just the outfits I designed myself with the help of a designer-you know Burberry? Well they're also a Wizarding brand for the elite. I was able to get some stuff so I did. I knew you wouldn't accept it so I put it in your wardrobe." I answered honestly.

"Burberry? How many outfits?"

"I don't know I lost count. Come on let's not ruin our day." I say trying to change the subject.

"I love Burberry! It's my favourite brand! Merlin's beard Draco-you know me too well."

"Good to know you're happy Mione. Let's go please." I say trying to hurry things along.

"No! I want to see the outfits. Now!"

"Mione, come on."

"Now Draco or I'll hex you again." I roll my eyes, Merlin she was sexy when she was mad.

"If you give me a big kiss." I turn my head away from her and she attacks me with a full frontal snog. I grip her back and she feels my muscles. I give a smile as I rake my hands through her hair.

Within two minutes she pulls away and gives a pout.

"Now will you show me?"

"I quite liked what we were doing before..." I hinted and she gave me a stern look.