Death Eaters Revenge

Chapter 14:

Draco's POV:

It was the day that I was going to announce that Hermione Granger was my girlfriend. I was proud of that as well. I sprayed on some cologne-the one that Hermione once told me she liked. I was in loose jeans and a light blue shirt. I ran my fingers though my hair and stared at the mirror, Hermione came up behind me, resting her chin in the crook of my neck and shoulder. She had her hands around my waist and I turned around to give her a light kiss. My lips tingled and the tingle reached down to my toes.

I pulled away and she had me spellbound.

"Anyway, I better go and visit my parents. Let them know you're coming." I mentioned. Not that I really wanted to. We were both dreading this day, dreading what people were going to say. Both Harry and Ron had agreed. Harry had written a simple yes, anything for you Hermione. Ron however had scribbled an angry fine.

I smiled and met Mcgonagall outside Hogwarts. She was supposed to escort me to my parents house. We moved to the closest area where we could apparate. She took my arm and we disapparated and yet again I felt sick. We were in front of my parents grand house.

"I bid you farewell Draco and I must remind you that you must be back at Hogwarts before curfew."

"Thank you professor." I said. She left me standing alone on the footpath. Wind passing me. I inhaled deeply and exhaled. I opened the large iron gate and walked inside. The grass hadn't been trimmed in a while and a circle of ravens were flying above the house. I stood at the door and pressed the doorbell.

I heard a number of stumbling and scraping of chairs. The door rattled and I heard footsteps. My heart was in my throat and I felt as if I was ready to vomit. The door swung open to the point where it nearly hit me. My mother stood there her eyes sunken in and her hair crazily spread everywhere and she was as skinny as a stick.

"Draco," She pulled me in for a hug and gave me a kiss on my forehead. I knew how much I meant to my mother. Everything she did she did for me.

"Mum," I said. She pulled away and took a good look at me. Tears sprung in her eyes and she smiled.

"I've always hated that rubbish school you wanted so badly to go back to, but look what it's done to you! There's a sparkle in your eye and your eyes are no longer hollowed out. What did that?" She asked.

"Actually that's what I came to talk to you about there's well um mum you know um," I went to continue on when a woman ran up the corridor and to the door.

"Narcissa!" She yelped.

"How could you open the door at a time like this?" Her voice was hushed and she noticed me standing there. She seemed familiar but I didn't know from where. She had a dirty blonde bob cut with strawberry blonde streaks. She definitely had plastic surgery, her lips were puffy and reminded me of a muggle artist Lana Del Rey. Her breasts were clearly done up and she was wearing a flimsy singlet and a short black skirt. She looked like a teenager.

"Draco, come in, come in, so sorry I thought you weren't coming to the meeting? The name's Ursula do you not remember me? Pansy's mum. Now I had some concerning matters to discuss about my daughter. Narcissa close the door would you lets take Draco inside. Hmm?" Thats where I knew her from. Her blonde hair and 'beauty Queen' look was awfully familiar.

I followed them inside and Ursula Parkinson continued ranting.

"I'm very upset that you ended things with Pansy you see here you could both be death eaters again. Especially considering the fact that we are going to win. Why do we need a Lord Voldermort hmm? We could surely create a new one. Now back to my daughter do you not love her. She was a virgin when she met you!" I became angry, I came here to discuss the love of my life Hermione Granger with my parents and introduce her. Not talk about my ex whom I deeply despise. And what was all this Death Eater crap. Weren't we finished with this?

"I'm sorry Ursula but your daughter and I are finished. Besides what is all this Death Eater stuff?" I said. She snuffed and seemed very upset about her daughter. But honestly I couldn't care less. She pushed me along the corridor and we entered a room that we had blocked off aeons ago. Looking at the sight made me sick to my stomach. The Death Eater room had been reopened and the long dark table was filled with all the Death Eater's that had survived the battle.

She shoved me into the head of the table seat and pushed in the chair. I ached all over and everyone was looking at me expectantly.

"What?" I said sharply.

"Tut tut tut manners Draco! We have a plan for us Death Eaters to win. We are sick of the humiliation that we have been put through! We can't walk along a street without everyone sniggering. We cannot even purchase groceries without people suspecting that we are up to something! We need to show them who's in charge!" Ursula was persuading and she was smarter than she let on. There was a lot of murmuring and agreement.

"No!" I said loudly.

"No, No, No, No!" I said again. I was going to change for Hermione. I wasn't going to let anything stand in my way.

"What if we are beaten again? That puts us in a worse position." I tried sounding rational without people realising that I wanted to be good.

"But if we win." Ursula said. She was really persistent. I looked around for my mother where was she? My poor mother who is so fragile that she can barely stand. I just wanted to give her a hug. Of course God hated me to the point where he puts in so many obstacles so that my life can always be hell. And I can be that useless git. But with Hermione I'm not that useless git I am something.

"Draco! Your father is going to be sentenced next week and we need to do something before it happens!" Everything stopped, it froze. I froze. Time froze. My father. Sentence. Death Eater's. Ursula. A hush fell over every one and I sat there agape.

"Ursula! Out now! Everyone out!" I was shocked to realise that my mum, fragile and weak had yelled that loudly. Two seconds later everyone disapparated and I was left with my mother, an empty house, an empty soul. She was still standing and I came over to support her.

"Oh Draco everything is ruined. And now you don't want to the Death Eater plan and I'll forever be alone without your father. I'll be nothing, and soon you'll fall in love and get married and completely forget about me." She sobbed and sobbed. I was torn between the two most beloved women in my life.

*********** liked the chapter? Please vote and comment!****************