Together We Can Do Anything

Hope you like it!!!!!!!!!!

Draco's POV:

I shifted into bed and my world came crashing down around me. How could this happen in less than fifteen minutes? Hermione Granger my whole entire world had left me. I know I brought this on myself for keeping all this from her but I really didn't know how to tell her. I love her. I wondered how Hermione was coping perhaps she really didn't want me anymore? I did the wrong thing by kissing Stacey but if she knew how far we had really gone Hermione would most likely never forgive me. At least I had a chance at getting Hermione to forgive me and I was going to do all I can for that to happen. I was going to prove that I was the person for her. I just wasn't sure yet.

Hermione's POV:

I sobbed, curled up in my bed how could Draco betray me like that? How could he not tell me? What am I supposed to do? I love him. I don't know how long I can go for not kissing Draco, or holding him. How were we to get back what we once had. And if we did would we go public? I wanted to go public, I really did. I was so sick of all this hiding and sneaking about. My side of my friends knew so why couldn't Draco's? I understand that this whole Death Eater this had come into play but if he really loved me he could ignore it and join our side. And what was this whole Death Eater revenge thing? Could Draco help? I drifted into sleep realising one thing that I didn't want to lose Draco to this childhood girl. I was going to take him and keep our relationship alive. I may be angry but I'm in love and I know that I'll have to forgive him soon enough. If he wants to keep our relationship he was going to go public and was going to tell me everything about these Death Eaters. If he loves me he'll do anything. I hope he loves me because I still love him. I know I should be angry at him but I can't do that anymore. I love him and I can't go to sleep after our fight.

I drew the curtains tears still streaming down my face. I walked into Draco's room he was in his bed his head in his hands I slipped in next to him and he looked at me tears were also running down his face I turned around so my back was to him.

"Mione, I love you, I will do anything for you." He nuzzled my neck and I groaned. He seemed to be able to do that to me. I felt him smirk and I knew he loved me. I turned around to look at him.

"Draco, I love you but I, I want to know everything, I will be upset but at least I know the truth. I can't stay mad at you for too long."

"Mione, when I went to the manor she, Stacey, was there and they asked me to join them. I, I disagreed. I want to change Mione. For you. They left, everyone but Stacey and we barely spoke she tried to get me to help them and I didn't really do or say anything. Which was my fault. She leaned in and kissed me and I lost control. I don't know how and I don't know why, but I didn't stop her. She had a pull on me, it was probably due to our past but I'm not sure. We, we moved into my room." He paused and I burst into tears. Of course they would go all the way, the way we couldn't, the way I wouldn't. He gave me a hug and nuzzled me once more.

"It wasn't like that Mione, I swear." He continued.

"She, she tried to take my um pants down." He inhaled and exhaled.

"She kept trying to entice me to join them. I never ended up giving her an answer I simply apparated. Mione, I know this sounds bad but, I, I had not control. I don't know why. I thought of you and I swear that gave me the strength to apparate back here, I'm sorry." I liked hearing the truth and I knew he was telling the truth. It made me feel better that they hadn't gone all the way, but still.

"I love you Draco, but I have conditions." I told him. After all, if we were going to have a relationship we were going to have to have trust and tell each other things-no more secrets and lies.

"I love you Mione, and anything for you." I knew I had his consent and I knew he would agree if he truly loved me.

"We're going to go public. Please. No more sneaking around, we're going to trust each other and tell each other everything. You can keep going to your Death Eater meetings..." My voice faltered and I realised something.

"Mione?" Draco asked.

"Your going to uphold an alliance with those Death Eaters, you'll have to tell me all their plans, and then we can defeat them! We, we can be prepared!" I offered. Understanding dawned on him.

"Mione, I I'd love to do that, but my family." In that moment I realized he had to choose between me and his family...

"I will." I was shocked at his words.

"You, you will?" I asked my eyes were wide open.

"Yes, as long as my mother doesn't get hurt I'm good, Mione, I've seen what these people have done and they deserve it. But does going public help us with this plan? Just wondering."

"Yes! Yes! It does! You can convince the Death Eaters that your just using me for inside information! Then you can supply them with incorrect information!" I smiled and realised that communicating with each other would help us for the near future.

"I will. For you Mione." He told me, I smiled.

"But Draco, we'll have to visit the Burrow to inform Harry and all that." Draco looked at me confused and I knew that he didn't understand what the Burrow was.

"Oh, sorry Ron's house."

"I'm not going to that sty!" I saw his Slytherin prejudice.

"Oh, um sorry. Old habits die hard?" He sneakily mentioned. I rolled my eyes.

"Only you Draco." I said to him.

"Mione, I love you and tomorrow we're going public." Draco said to me looking intently in my eyes.

"I love you too Draco." I whispered leaning in to kiss him. We kept kissing and I smiled in between them as he kissed my hands as if it was the most sacred thing he'd ever kissed. We kissed and kissed whispering I love you to each other, and I know that we both sincerely mean it. I know I love him.

Sorry for the cliffhanger! Please R & R, I love all my followers!

*********** liked the chapter? Please vote and comment!****************