Love You

SECOND LAST CHAPTER :( ALSO I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I WONT LET ME DEDICATE!!!!! HOWEVER THIS IS TO POTTERLOVE!!!!!

Hermione’s POV:

My breathing quickened and he stared back at me.

“Mione.” He whispered. He came over to me and sat on the bed next to me. I felt my eyes leaking and I quickly wipe them away not wanting to appear desperate and weak.

He gave me a hug and I felt good being held in his arms. I’m secure, safe and I love it. I turn to face him and he smiles, making me melt into his arms.

“Draco.” I said as another tear slid down my face. He caught it with his finger and I smile back at him.

“I love you Mione.” He tells me.

I stiffened and stood up. He slept with Stacey; he lied to me. I turned away to look at the scarlet ribbon coloured wall.

“Mione, what’s wrong?” He asks.

“I can’t get over it. You cheated on me, lied to me. Once a cheat always a cheat.” I told him truthfully.

“Mione, please don’t do this you finally remember lets not have another fight.” His voice breaks but I cannot appear as desperate.

“Tell me, tell me the truth.” I say hoping he can’t see the tears welling in my eyes.

“It’s true. I gave in. I lost control. They were saying they wouldn’t believe me so I had to convince them that I loved Stacey. It lead to...well the sleeping.” I believed him-I hated him for it. But I did believe him.

“Draco, how can I trust you won’t do it again?” I say.

“Because I love you, also because there are no revenge hungry  Death Eater’s that are out to take down the Wizarding World. But you know that’s only a small part of it.” He jokes.\

“Draco, I’m being serious.”

“I know, I’m sorry. It’s just I wanted to know what would happen so we could stop their plans and the only way they would trust me was by me having to ‘love’ Stacey. I had to prove I didn’t love you.” Draco tells me. I feel betrayed and almost made a joke of.

Draco’s POV:

I had no idea Hermione knew this. I wish she didn’t because I don’t want her to leave. She just got her memory back-which by the way is great. I’m not lying to her at all, I just wish she would understand where I was coming from. She can’t just freeze me out-Hermione’s better than that.

“I know Draco, I just, I can’t help but worry you’ll cheat again.” She said. I can see the tears welling up in her eyes and I have the urge to give her another hug. But I’m scared she’ll react and I can’t have that. I will not lose her again. I love her. If I lose her again I wont be able to just bounce back it would kill me first.

“Mione, I love you. I would never cheat on you. Ever. I love you too much.” I told her.

“Draco; that’s the thing. I do trust you and I do love you. But what if it’s not meant to be? I don’t want to make a mistake and get hurt again.” She says.