Plans

Chapter 28:

Hope You Like It!!!!

Hermione's POV:

"Asusmac. Now can anyone tell me what spell this is?" Flitwick squeaked. I couldn't help but feel a sense of humiliation. Of course I know what this spell means, I've used it before. I raise my hand and Flitwick smiled at me, nodding.

"Miss Granger?" I know the answer. Most definitely I do.

"It's supposed to create the thing that makes you happy, well, create or bring it to you." I said.

"Perfect answer again Miss Granger." I smiled and lowered my head.

"Could you demonstrate?" He asked. I shyly nodded my head. I wasn't sure if it would work or it wouldn't. Especially after the last time I had completed this spell. I lifted my head high along with my wand and looked down at my feet.

"Asusmac." I whispered. There was a sudden whoosh, followed by chatter and I'd sincerely hoped the spell had worked this time. I looked up to find Draco standing there and I grinned, his hair was messy and his shirt wasn't tucked in. He looked around completely unaware of his surroundings.

"Mione?" He asked. Slowly I'd made sense of this spell. The reason why nothing came to me last time the I did the spell was because Draco was already there, it's Draco that makes me happy.

"Sorry Drake, it was the spell Asusmac, it brought you here." Realization spread across his face.

"Thats why it didn't work." Draco's voice was drowned out by the chatter of the class.

"Mr Malfoy, it's a pleasure to have you arrive in my class however I must ask that you either take a seat with Miss Granger or leave my class." Draco quickly took a seat next to me with Ginny on my left hand side. Draco took my hand underneath the table and I smiled.

"Now, Miss Granger had an amazing example as always. Mr Malfoy makes her happy, therefore he appeared in front of Hermione. Well done! Oh and ten points for Gryffindor for your excellent spell, as always Miss Granger."

"Brightest Witch Of Her Age." I heard Draco mutter as he gave me a squeeze. The lesson went by very quickly due to Draco's presence and his constant dry, sarcastic comments.

* *

Draco's POV:

I lay in the bed next to Hermione, whom I was holding. (A/N THEY DID NOT SLEEP TOGETHER)

"How was the thing at your fathers place?" she asked nonchalantly.

"Oh you know, we discussed taking down The Golden Trio, I had to prove I didn't love you, the usual, every day, household meeting." I told her.

"But something happened that you must know. In order to, um, prove I didn't love you, I had to say some pretty rude things." I was feeling so guilty. How could I sleep with Stacey and then pretend it never happened? I nibbled her ear trying to subside the guilt.

"I love you Hermione and only you." I told her.

"I know Draco, I know. But what was all that talk about taking down The Golden Trio." She asked.

"They don't really know they just want to get back at you. Which makes sense I guess because you guys are the ones that saved the wizarding world and taking you guys down leaves the rest of the world in despair."

"Thats reasonable." She said amidst laughter.

"Yeah. How dare you make us purebloods look like scum!" I continued the joke.

"Well, what are we going to do?" She asked in a more serious tone. I let my mind ponder as Hermione looked at me expectantly. Two minutes later she grinned her immaculate grin and she whispered those words that she always said. I know.

Stacey's POV:

"I'm telling you Lucius I don't trust your son!" I shouted, I wish I could them how I know but then it would ruin my whole plan.

"He loves Hermione Granger! Why can't you see?" I shouted again.

"He doesn't! For goodness sakes he had sex with you! Besides are you accusing my son of being dumb? My son is far from that he knows that mudbloods are filthy, I can assure you he'd rather marry you." I wish that Draco would rather me but they way he looked at Hermione when she visited the Manor. The way he glows when he talks about her, the way he kept shaking his head subconsciously as he had sex with me. I shook my head ready to burst out exactly how I know.

"Narcissa what do you think!" Lucius said trying to prove his point.

"Well darling he does seem to be fond of her but I quite think that he's torn between Stacey and Hermione." I know that Narcissa's trying not to offend me, I love Draco and I know Draco, I know the way he acts his speech and I know where his loyalties lie even though it kills me.

"Lets just draw up a plan." Lucius said angrily.

"Well I was thinking that we will attack The Golden Trio but we know that without Hermione they aren't really that great. So I sneakily take away Hermione, tipping them off that we've taken her. Harry is loyal so he will chase after his dear friend, then follows Ginny Weasley, Ron Weasley, Luna Lovegood all of them and seeing as they now trust Draco he will lead them to 'Hermione' which of course is nothing but a trap." I told them.

"Definitely, but if you say Draco cannot be trusted what do you intend we do?" Lucius finally said.

"Imperio curse. We will tell him this plan that way he can report it to his friends, they already trust him and with this extra knowledge he's supplied they will believe he is directing him the correct way. However unbeknown to them he is taking them to a trap." I offered. "Stacey, you are a genius." Was all Lucius could say.

Draco's POV:

I'm lying next to Hermione discussing plans left right and centre when my Dark Mark sears me. I give Hermione a worried look and point to my mark.

"Go. It will help with the plan if we know whats going on." She whispered. I give her a swift kiss and apparate to The Death Eater Room. Stacey is yet again sitting at the head of the table grinning that bone chilling grin. I can tell she is pleased with herself, they all seem pleased.

"You're late." Was all Stacey could muster.

"Yes, well Stacey dear now that he is here let us explain some things." My mother said.

I sat in a stunned silence, their plan was genius, especially now considering that we will be prepared, obviously I was going to lead them to Hermione and not a trap. Stacey cleared her throat bringing my attention back to earth and I remember to act with Malfoy pride.

"I love it! That filthy mudblood is going to get what she deserves! Purebloods will rule!" I nodded my head yet again.

"Do you guys agree?" Stacey asked. There was a cheer, I was probably the loudest after all I had to fake it and look enthusiastic, when all I want to do right now is Avada Kedavra them all.

*********** liked the chapter? Please vote and comment!****************

Ok, so I'm really sorry I haven't updated in three weeks. I was kind of grounded. I got 89% in my Science test and my parents banned me from basically everything saying that if I can update a story every two days then I should be able to get at least 99% in my science exam soooo. However I am no longer grounded and seeing as the exam block is finished I can update more!!! Sorry for the cliffhanger, I love my followers, A shout out to MyFriendToldMe for being such and amazing reader!