Class 1

H/L = hair length

H/C = hair colour

E/C =Eye colour

"So four years, four girls and one guy  share a room, WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING OZPIN!!!!!"  You mentally screamed as you all entered the room.

"Ok team RWBY  first night at beacon so get to bed!" Ruby said as you brushed past her only to notice four beds. 

"Four beds...FUCK YOU OZPIN!! Maybe if I knew them then...WTF are you thinking Y/N." You sighed walking out of the room only to be grabbed by yang.

"Where are you going?" The brawler asked.

"To check on BT and blizzard." Everyone tilted their heads. "The pup."  The girls shrugged as you left.

~Time skip brought to you by Chibi Y/N looking at BT circuitry holding a blue and red wire~

"BT how's the pup?" You asked seeing blizzard run circles around BT.

"PILOT I AM HAVING TROUBLE KEEPING BLIZZARD UNDER CONTROL, I REQUIRE ASSISTANCE." BT said as you were bent over laughing.

"I think she likes you big guy." You said  as blizzard finally noticed you and ran up to you. "Hey girl how's the leg." You only got a lick on the nose.

"PILOT BLIZZARDS LEG WOUND HAS HEALED. SHE APPEARS TO HEAL AT AN INCREASED RATE TO REGULAR BEOWOLVES AND SHE DOSENT APPEAR  TO HARM CREATURES SOULS." BT said as you walked up to him with blizzard in your arms.

"Cool, open up I'm bunking with you." You said as BT's chassis opened.

"PILOT WHY ARE YOU NOT SLEEPING IN TEAM RWBY'S DORM?" The titan asked.

"Complications." You said getting comfortable and soon enough falling asleep.

~the next day~

"PILOT IT IS CURRENTLY 7:38 I RECOMEND YOU GET YOU UNIFORM ON AND PROCEED TO CLASS." BT said as he opened his chassis.

"Alright but can I wear my jump kit over my uniform or is there a rule against that?" You asked stepping onto the ground.

"YES THERE IS NO RULE AGAINST WEARING YOUR KIT OVER THE UNIFORM." BT answered as you took off your helmet for the first time since coming to beacon revealing H/L H/C hair and E/C eyes.

"They really make us wear uniforms?" You asked looking at the black suit with a white shirt and red tie.

"THERE ARE FEW DIFFERENCES BETWEEN ATLAS UNIFORMS AND BEACON UNIFORMS." BT stated earning an eye roll from you.

"Doesn't mean I'll like it." You said walking to the first class, the history of Grimm, one of your favourites back at atlas. When you arrived only the professor was there so you tried to sneak out but the professor with an incredible moustache took notice of you.