Chapter 5 memory

█████████████████████
Just so you all know.
Ill be changing the book cover soon.
   It's always my thing to change it once I get to the 2nd week.
The first book cover is always temporary.

👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄

This is a short back story so that we can understand what's really going on with Jersey and Killian's life.

Why do they fight? How did they even started to fight?
Why did they end up living together?
What's their secret?
What's Jersey's DARKEST
secret?

Reminder: more back stories about Jersey in some chapters.

~9 years ago.~

  "Hey, Jersey." Killian smiled at me as he and his parents entered the main lobby.
I stood up to where I was sitting and went to greet them.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Felburn." I said. They bent down to my height and chuckled as they both kissed my chubby cheeks.

"Why, hello there." Mrs. Felburn smiled brightly. "How are you, dear?"

"I'm good." I replied.

Seconds later, Ms. Anna walked towards us and escorted Mr. and Mrs. Felburn.

Sometimes I never liked Ms. Anna. She's often times nosy, acting as if she was my mom.

Tyler, Killian's big brother awkwardly stood beside them. He was rubbing his neck like he was anxious.

"Dad-"

"Go on. Find her." Mr. Felburn winked at him. And in an instance, Tyler smiled and jogged towards me and Killian.

"So. Where can I find her?" He asked.

Tyler was my big sister's suitor. Or soon to be husband! I totally support them! They're made for each other. It's just they don't know it yet.

Tyler's 16 now. A year older than my sister, Natasha. I really think they're made for each other!

"She's in the-"

"Pay us 15 dollars to go and get smoothies." Killian opened his hand at Tyler and posed like poised grown man.

I raised my eyes at him and placed my hands on my hips.

"You sure are a business man, kid." Tyler chuckled. "You only need 3 dollars each!"

"You can't find the love of your life without giving money!" Killian wiggled his eyebrows.

This kid is seriously mad! And immature!

"Killian that's bargain!" I pouted. "He doesn't need to pay you to see his one true love!"

"Listen to your girlfriend, Killian." Tyler teased, opening his wallet and picking up money.

I rolled my eyes and childishly slapped Tyler's arms. "I'm not his girlfriend."

Tyler blinked his eyes at me. He smiled and took out another dollar and gave it to Killian.
"Buy her a flower, buddy." He winked. "And lots of chilled smoothie. This girl needs to cool off."

"Thanks Ty." Killian smiled, rolling the money and then putting it in his pockets.

  "Boys." I giggled rolling my eyes.

"Now. Sister?" Tyler looked down at me, standing tall on his height.

I sighed and crossed my arms. "Natasha's sitting in the park."