The first official day in the mansion

Start from the beginning

The walls were a dark blue and in the corner of the messy room was a single bed with a small table next to it. You approach the person but his head is face down sprawled against his pillow. On the table there was a dark blue mask with two dark hole in it where eyes would be, and stains of this black stuff on it coming from the eye holes.

You suddenly remember, this was the same man from in the kitchen that you saw when you were sneaking in. You giggle as you quietly search around for something interesting to take from his room. Pulling open the draws you finally find a camera. You fiddle with it until it turns on.

You remember Mummy would take photo's of me on her camera all the time, even when you slept, and ate, mummy said it was because she 'loved you sooooooooo much'.

The camera had a glow in the dark night thing so you could see everything in the dark clearly on the camera. You look at the gallery and there are no pictures. 'Oh well'.

You suddenly get an idea. "How about pretend to be a stalker and he doesn't know it's me and send him creepy stuff so he gets scared!" You whisper looking around nodding as if someone was there agreeing with your sudden, weird and random idea.

You walk up to the man and take a few pictures of him from different angles, before leaving the room quietly smiling thinking this was the funniest game ever.

You finally reach your room and hop in bed smiling widely "He's gonna be laughing so hard when he finds out it's a prank!" You quietly giggle, not caring if your making proper sense or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~In the morning after Breakfast~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You lay across the lounge , Jeff and Ben are still doing the dishes so you have NOTHING to do.

You lay upside down on the side of the lounge and feel the blood running to your head trying to find out how long you can do it before you pass out.

Masky and Hoodie then walk in and over to you.

"Your face is beet red because of all the blood that's rushing to your head." Masky states.

You nod my head acknowledging but still staying upside down as the two continue to stare at me. "Your names are Timothy and Brian right?" 

The two nod there heads "Yeah"

You point to Brian "Why is he sad?"

Timothy chuckles and nudges Brian with his shoulder "Yeah, why are you sad Brian?"

Brian shrugs his shoulders not giving any verbal answer. Timothy sighs ands sits down next to you leaving a space where Brian can sit, "He doesn't talk much to people he isn't entirely comfortable with".

Brian stares at you for a little longer before sitting down next to me. "You should stop doing that now kid"

You shake your head 'no' playfully "I want to see how long it takes before I get knocked out!"

Masky suddenly re-joins the conversation and you can tell he's half concerned half amused before shaking his head and looking back at the show he was watching.  Brian seemed to want to keep talking and continued to insist that I sit back up.

"Your going to get a really bad migraine"

"Whats a 'Migraine'?"

"A really bad headache."

"oh...who cares~!"

Brian sighs and you thought he gave up for a second when all of a suddenly two hands wrap around your stomach and lift you into the air and your put back down on the couch facing the right way up.

You feel sick for a second as the blood evens out through your body again before you giggle "That was fun~!"

Brian shrugs his shoulders. again.

You observe him as he also watches the TV. You finally notice something sticking out of his pocket. A gun. Your eyes go wide and you hold in a squeal as excitement jolts through your body again. 'How cool can Brian get?' You can already tell he's gonna be  one of your favourite people.

You nudge Brian and he looks down at me. You point at his gun. "Can I see?"

Brain looks down at his gun and takes it out of his pocket and holds it in his hand, observing it for a second. "Do you know how to use one of these?"

"No...?"

He opens the gun up and takes out the bullets. He points to the open bit of the gun "This is the barrel, you put the bullets in it."

You nod your head "cool!"

He then pointed to the flicky thingy at the end of the gun "This is the safety, you have to turn it off before you shoot the gun."

"Your so cool! how do you know so much about guns???"

Brian chuckles quietly "ya' know, just stuff over the years"

You nod your head acknowledging his answer.

Brian holds the bullets in his hand and closes the gun before handing it to you. He watches you with amusement as you spin the gun around in your hands.

"Wow! I've never held a gun before! not even a fake one!" You exclaim as you pass his gun back.

"Ha, why not? didn't you have any brothers?"

"Nope! it was just me and my mummy and Daddy!"

Brian nods his head "Only child huh? that's okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the day wasn't much, just mainly watching television and laughing at Jeff and Ben arguing over how to properly wash the windows. Otherwise, Today was fun!