Chapter 3//Bad people

Tris' POV
I'm not a bad person. Sure I'm a villain trying to take over someone else's empire, but that doesn't make me a bad person. I just want to have some fun. As I hop out of my car I grin thinking about how the girls and I tore apart one of the black markets belonging to the infamous villain Four last night. It is my goal to take down his empire and replace it with my own. You may think that I must hate this guy, but I don't even know him. I just hate his power. It was his power that killed my brother Caleb two years ago and I'm done grieving him. Now it's time to avenge him.

As I make my way over to the girls I feel like I'm being watched, which isn't unusual, but it feels like I have daggers shooting at my head. I look around the lot until I spot Tobias, my arch enemy staring at me with an intense scowl on his face. Smirking at how long this petty feud of ours has gone on, I whip my hair over my shoulder and sit down with the girls.
"Hey girls" I say with a smile on my face.
"Hey, how's the femme fatale herself doing on this fine morning?" Christina asks giggling at my amused expression.
"Oh I'm going ok, just plotting my next take over" I say to no one in particular while drumming my fingers on the table.
Shauna leans in and whispers,"I heard from a source, that Four is planning on robbing Candor Bank at twelve tonight."
This sparks an idea,"Now wouldn't it just be awful for his business if when he gets there all of the money is gone?" A smile forming on my face.
Christina is positively ecstatic in her response ,"I'll make the arrangements, meet at Tris' place at 11:15 that gives us enough time to be there at half past and out by twelve", she says a grin forming on her face.
"Ladies, are you ready to leave a mark in Four's empire?" I say in the best downtown abbey accent I can muster.
"We're ready to take it down all together!" Marlene states enthusiastically.
We all cheer quietly anticipating the night to come.

Suddenly the bell rings, snapping me back into reality and I swear under my breath realising that I forgot to get my timetable from the office. I say bye to the girls then hastily make my way to the office. Great, it's the first day of senior year and I'm already late!

Disclaimer// I don't own divergent, it was written by the amazingly talented Veronica Roth