one.

your pov
-
"courtney i don't know about this." you say as you flipped through the pages of some script.

"don't worry (y/n) you'll do great they'll love you." she says as she pulls up to smosh head quarters.

you were currently auditioning for a spot to be on the smosh squad. courtney thought you would fit right in.

"just remember don't be nervous be yourself." she says as you walk in through the main doors.

"alright i got this." you said.

we walk in the elevator. as the doors were closing some guy shouted.

"court! wait up." he said as we ran over here.

"late again?" courtney smirked.

"psssshhh no." he said.

"oh by the way (y/n) this is shayne my co-worker & shayne this is (y/n) who's auditioning for the spot in the squad." courtney introduced us.

shayne turned & looked me in the eye. they were so blue & his features were so handsome- snap out of it (y/n) he might be your co-worker.

"oh well good luck (y/n) hopefully you'll get the job." shayne said.

"thanks." i said.

a few seconds pass by and the elevator doors open.

"okay well good luck (y/n) & see you later courtney." shayne said as we all walked out.

"see ya frog leg arms." courtney said.

shayne flipped her off.

"frog leg arms?" you laughed.

"yeah his arms are buff so when he raises them, they look like frog leg arms." she said.

you couldn't help but laugh.

"you guys are weird." you said.

courtney laughed.

"just wait until you meet the rest of us." she said.

we walked a few more steps until you guys reached a office.

"okay we're here. remember be confident and don't be nervous." she said.

"okay." you say as you mentally prepare your self.

"good luck & call me when you're done." courtney said.

you nodded as you reached to open the door.

as courtney left you entered the room.

as you entered four people stood up.

"you must be (y/n) please come in." ian said.

"im ian this is joe, sunny, and sarah." he introduced.

"yeah i already know who you guys are." you said as you gave them a smile.

"well in that case lets get started." joe said.

authors note-
guys welcome to my new book lol. im not sure if i should keep writing or not. i don't know how i feel about this but okay lets see where this goes. :))