Demon Goddess

Suddenly thousands of portals appear in the air for miles around. I see multiple angels exit from each portal. "What's happening?" I mumble as I see all the angels attacking towards Zen. After a few minutes they stop. A thick layer of dust covers the remainder of the mountain not completely destroyed by Zen. "Reality Shift." Ceraphine says as I blink as we're all in another dimension. All the angels look around confused. A few of the angels fly to us and are knocking on the energy sphere. As I start to speak they get ripped in half. I see Zen behind them with black eyes. He has 4 huge black wings growing out of his back. He has red and black energy cracking his skin. He holds out his hand and summons a sword nearly 10 feet long. He starts attacking the bubble we're in with everything he has. After a little bit, I see a crack in the shield. Suddenly Azura appears beside Zen and punches him. In the blink of an eye we see the dimension cut in half from her punch. "Kai, that's not Zen. That's the demon goddess, Valora Ashen." Azura says as Zen appears behind her. As Azura teleports, she gets impaled on reappearing. "You know what, now I'm pissed. I was going to go easy on you, but you know what?" Azura says as suddenly she exerts enough energy to force me to my knee. I struggle to breathe as I see Azura hold up her palm. "Sister, forgive me." Azura says as a red X forms on her hand. "Scarlet Demi-" Suddenly she looks to me. "Kai, what are you doing?" she mumbles as Zen even looks to me shocked. My body feels numb. As I look at my hands I see black markings spreading over my body. Kai, I'm giving you all the energy I can without killing you. My angel says as I take a deep breath. "Azura, teleport me and Zen to a vacant dimension. I'll bring him back to normal." I say as the red energy leaves her hand. She nods lightly and teleports us somewhere else. As we float in the void I stare at him. "Zen, we don't have to fig-" He appears in front of me and punches me in the stomach, but I grab his wrist so I don't go flying into the distance. Yaguya, try to convince your sister to stop this. I think as I grab Zen's throat. Suddenly an arena about 400 feet wide forms around us. "Kai! Me, Ceraphine, and all the remaining angels used our energy to make this little battle arena. It won't break from your attacks. Try to finish this quickly." Azura says as I stare at Zen. "Zen, you always wanted to fight me, right? Well let's see who's stronger!" I yell as I teleport to him. I quickly throw a punch with my right arm but he ducks it. He kicks me in the stomach and knocks me to the far side of the arena. I spit out some blood and look up. I narrowly duck as he punches toward me. His fist cracks the wall on impact. He starts attacking with a flurry of wild attacks. I narrowly dodge them all. Suddenly he grabs my throat and slams me to the ground repeatedly. I summon white energy to my palm and blast his face with the energy. It knocks him back a few feet but he doesn't fall down. As he regains his balance I'm fully standing again. We stare at each other for a moment before summoning extreme amounts of energy to our palms. We shoot the energy at each other. They cancel each other out and create a thick wall of smoke and dust between us. I see him lunge through the smoke toward me. Kai, rest. Your body can't take anymore. My angel says as I fall to one knee and cough up a little blood. I look up and see Zen summon a sword and swing it toward me. "I'll handle this." She says as I see my angel appear in front of me. I watch as she catches Zen's sword and throw him against the far wall. Before he can get off the wall I see her appear in front of him and stab him through the chest with her sword. As she pulls her sword out, Zen falls limply to the ground. "Zen, no." I mumble as I black out. As I blink a few times I see Zen a few feet away from me with his back to me. I quickly summon Evony and turn him around. "Oh, hey Kai. Wait, how are you here?" He asks as I stare at him. "I could ask you the same thing." I say as he laughs. "No, this is my mind. I've been just kinda floating in darkness since that prick Nixon absorbed my power. As I blacked out I heard this girl start laughing." He says as shrugs and stares at me. I sigh and dissipate my swords energy. "Well let me explain, you were possessed by Valora. A demon goddess apparently." I say as he scratches his neck. "I see." He says as he suddenly vanishes. I look around but a few seconds later I open my eyes. I look around and notice I'm in Azuras room. As I sit up I see Zen in the bed next to mine. "Do you ever get tired of waking up here?" Azura says. I stare at her. "What happened?" I ask as she shrugs. "I'm not sure how, but you pushed your body far beyond its limit. Really it's a miracle you're alive." She says as I look at Zen. "Will he be ok?" I ask as she laughs. "Well, he's been chosen as a host for Valora. So I'd say he'll be fine." Azura says as I hear my angel giggling. "Valora isn't that strong." She says as I look at Azura. "Can you hear my angel talk?" I ask as Azura stares at me. "No actually. That is odd." She says as I close my eyes. We are gonna have to talk sometime. I think as I hear my angel laugh more.