Laura's Final Diary Entry

It's been exactly 8 years. That's 2,920 days and 70, 080 minutes. 

Everything was explained to me. It too much detail, if I may add. I was sad. For a long time. Bella wouldn't speak a word to me and everyone treated me as if I was fragile and I was severely depressed. But then, things began to change, slowly but surely. Bella started to speak to me, even if it was only a few words. We were working on our friendship again and that made me happier. 

A couple of years later Jarred proposed to me. And I said Yes! We got married and had this beautiful wedding I had always dreamed off, and when I thought things couldn't get any better, I fell pregnant. And exactly 9 months later my beautiful son Jacob was born. 

He's the light of our lives. He brought that special spark into everyone's hearts. 

Liam and Zaine, left the business and eventually settled down too. Zaine proposed to Jenni and they got married, but not before Liam was blessed with not 1 but 2 children. Remi and Rilyn. The twins. 

Rilyn was the notorious twin, who always got in trouble. She was always doing all the things she was warned by her mother not to do, while on the other hand, Remi was the quiet twin, who was good, and followed the rules and all the instructions given to him. 

Bella... Well, she moved away. She decided she needed some new air and a fresh start. We hear from her every now and again, but I still don't think she's entirely over Bailey. We did recieve a couple of phone calls here and there. 

Gordon, Elliot, Caleb and Cameron... Well where do I even begin with these four. 

Caleb, left the business and became an extremely successful artist. Who knew all that anger was supposed to be expressed in paint. 

Cameron, found the most stunning girlfriend who was not only beautiful on the outside but has a heart of gold. 

Elliot..Jacob's favourite uncle, took over his father's business and made the company even more successful.

And 'The Gordon Fields' took on acting, and is an award winning actor. Didn't know the kid could do that until I watched him in the cinemas and damn you could say I was proud.

Nick, disappeared. Like right out of the face of the Earth. I haven't seen or heard from him in 8 years. Maybe he doesn't know how to keep in touch. 

We are all still as close as ever. I'm happy. We all are. My best-friends are now my sister-in-laws and I have a beautiful niece and nephew as well as a son. 

I think this may be my final entry. Ever. 

Anyways. 

Until next time

Goodbye....

Signed.