10

"Shut the f*ck up!" Caleb growled from the back seat. "It's bad enough that I have to sit at the very back."

I had decided to move to the passengers seat, with Madi on the left back seat, Jennifer in the middle, Jarred on the right back seat. Leaving Caleb and Gordon on the two seats at the very back.

"I'm not going to shut up," I turned around so I was facing Caleb. "But I know something your mum should've kept shut."

Caleb opened his mouth to say something and then closed it not knowing what to say.  

"Wow man," Gordon turned around and smirked at Caleb. "She got you good."

Caleb rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest. 

"Nice one," Madison said smirking. 

I smirked at Caleb who was staring at me furiously and turned around to face the road ahead of me feeling content.

"Are we there yet," Jennifer said crossing her arms over her chest. 

"Almost," Bella said checking the time on the GPS. "We should be able to see it in about 20 minutes."

"Bella,"  Madi's shaky voice said. "Pull over!"

"What? Why?" Bella said turning to face me and then turning back to the road.

"Just do it Bella," I said turning around to see Madi's nauseated face.

Bella brought the car infront of a small pizzeria. Before she could pull over to a complete stop, Madison hopped out of the car and slammed the door behind her. 

Madison ran into the pizzeria and ran straight towards the toilets. She ran toward it with one hand straight infront of her and one hand on her stomach. 

I got out of the car and without closing the door, I followed Madison into the toilet. 

"Madison!" My voice echoed through the toilets. 

There was no response, just some faint gagging noises. 

"Madi," I called softly walking into the cubicle. "You okay?"

"No," She snapped. "Do I look okay to you?" 

"Sorry," I walked over to her and placed a hand on her back and grabbing her hair with the other.

"Madi!" another voice yelled. 

"In here!" I yelled back kicking the cubicle door further open so the girls would see us.

"I think she might be travel sick," I turn to look at Jenni and Bella.

"I don't know if I am," She said standing up and walking to the sink. 

"What do you mean?" I asked walking to the sink next to her.

"Last month my mother announced that I was getting married," She looked at her reflection in the mirror. "And no. I'm not pregnant." 

"Then?" Bella asked walking behind Madi. 

"It's a stress disorder. I get really sick when I think about my mother and the 'big' announcement," She walked to a wall and slumped down hitting the cold floor. 

"How do you know it's a stress disorder?" I asked walking towards her and sitting beside her. 

"Googled it," Madi said closing her eyes. "I know it's not always right, but I was showing all the symptoms." 

"Madi," Jenni said sitting down infront of Madi. "You should've told us before."

"I know, and I wanted to," Madi said. "But, how would I say it. Hey guys, i'm getting married in 5 months."