Chapter 2

The crew including Riley had been gathered in the secret office and they were all confused in why they were there. As Hobbs and Shaw walked in, everyone turned their heads and in utter disbelief in why Shaw was there. As usual Roman was in a feud with the young agent and throwing insults at each other.
"Well guys..." paused Nobody, indicating the two guys to stop,"you guys have to work together to stop Dom and whoever he's working for."
That created a heated argument between Hobbs and Shaw because they never wanted to work together. A fight was about to break out, but Riley had stepped in between them. She put one hand on both and gave them a slight push. Glaring at Hobbs then Shaw.
"None of us are going to fight. Sit your asses down and let's listen."
Both of them muttered under their breathes. Shaw stayed next to Riley and leaned down next to her ear.
"Nice to see you again, little fox. Still looking as gorgeous as ever." He winked and walked away.
Riley was surprised and looked over at Shaw with red cheeks. Safe to say she was flustered and confused on why she was like this. Shaw on the other hand saw how she was and softly smirked.
No one seemed to notice so they turned back to the meeting and went to Gods Eye. Tej and Ramsey started doing what they needed to do.
         "We got a hit in London." Tej said,"wait we've got a second match in Hong Kong"
"Beijing and Seoul"
"And Tokyo and just about every other major city in the world." Tej said.
They went to work and realized that it showed that Dom was there. All of a sudden there was an explosion so Shaw pushed Riley down and covered her. He realized a wall was coming down so he pushed her away as the wall fell on him.
"Did you all enjoy that? Next generation concussion grenade. It scrambles your senses. Don't worry it'll wear off in an hour...probably. Hello, Deckard. Look at this, bodies not even cold, Dom. Your family is already replacing you. You chose the wrong team. Looks like your brother is smarter than you."
After a while they turned and were about to leave.
"Dom! You're gonna turn on family....just like that?"
Dom did the unthinkable....Cypher kissed Dom and he didn't push her away. They left, leaving the family shocked and Letty shocked and heartbroken.
Once the effects wore off, Shaw went to Riley who had been quiet the whole time.
"You okay, little fox?" He stared at her.
She cleared her throat,"yeah...I am"
He nodded and put his hand on her shoulder, giving her a slight squeeze. Smiling, she brought him a hug while he hesitated, he eventually hugged her back. It was pretty obvious that they felt something for each other. Deckard Shaw didn't know what he was feeling as he never gotten this attraction to a person. It was only lust in the last, but this was far more.
          Now the crew had went inside a fish company, but Mr. Nobody had opened the gate to a secret place that had many cars, motorcycles, and tanks. Riley, she had an attraction to anything with a motor and learned all the motorcycles and cars to even tanks. She walked around the place with a spark in her eyes that Shaw noticed and couldn't look away. Feeling eyes on her, Riley turned and saw Shaw staring, but he didn't look away just kept staring with an emotion that wasn't decipherable. She smiled lightly and winked at the man which caught him by surprise.
         They were all gathered at a board, but Riley sat away from them and next to Letty on the stairs. She nudged Letty and put an arm around her shoulder.
         "I know Dom had a reason to do this. He wouldn't turn his back on family. They're just idiots if they think he just did it." She whispered in Lettys ear.
         Letty smiled and put an arm around the girl, listening to the conversation of the crew. They didn't add anything in, but it was just about the "rules". Young agent didn't know that there were no rules, but she let it go. She walked up to the 2nd floor where the motorcycles were placed and locked. Riley sat and just looked back on her life before she reached the legal age. Sometimes she did that to feel proud that she got out the hell hole. Her abusive father and alcoholic mother along with the bullies it was hard, but she ignored them and continued what she wanted to do.
She never felt so unloved that time causing tears to threaten to spread, but she held them in and looked up to put them back in. There was always that one tear or two to go down, but the worst was that Shaw followed her and saw it. Something in him possessed him to sit next to her and rub her shoulder and that scared Riley.
"Shit!" Riley yelped, "don't do that!"
Shaw chuckled and flashed her a smirk,"or what?"
She hit him upside the head and he glared while gently pushing her away. Riley chuckled causing Shaw to smile slightly and the music to his ears. They were having a good time, just pushing each other, but didn't realize how close they were. Riley and Shaw were very awkward in these kind of situations so they cleared their throats and just walked away. What they didn't know was that Letty was watching them with a ghost of a smile.
Letty knew her past and knew that she was secretly craving some love that she didn't get in her past. As much as she didn't like Shaw, she knew that they had something. She understood what they had. Letty walked away and thought about Dom and why he had done the things he did.