🐱Minuet's History📚

Your P.O.V.

"Hey, Minuet, we've got a plan to beat Paris," June told him. "I just don't know if it will work that way..."

"What's that?" He asked me.

"She planned to make some sort of a 'love potion' for Paris." June sighed.

"What. The. Hell." He facepalmed. "And I thought you're smart."

"Hey! I can't think of anything else! Besides, Paris isn't in a good mood when I made the plan up! I suppose you have a smarter plan, genius?" I smirked at him.

He crossed his arms. "Good point. But how do we do that potion?"

"Simple! From Grandma's book!" I exclaimed.

Minuet's eyes widened, then whispered. "You know we can't take June in the secret cottage. That's why it's called 'secret'!" He scolded.

"But it's the only way unless you make another plan!" I protested.

"But I'm empty inside!"

"That's exactly what I'm telling you, cat!" I rolled my eyes at that guy.

"What are you guys shouting about?" June asked us.

"S- sorry... just wait one minute." Minuet told her, then he turned to me.

"I know, but what other choice do we have? If we need to do it, we need to go there. With her." I pointed to June.

He thought for a second, then sighed. "Sometimes I don't really like you."

"Um... what does that mean, exactly?" I asked him.

"Come on, let's get moving." He lead the way.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Okay, so which book is it?" June scanned the middle bookshelf.

"I- I don't know. Just keep looking." I told her, flipping the pages of a book.

"Hey, how about this?" June asked us, then handed us a dusty book.

"Wait, hang on," Minuet took one look, then gasped.

"This is..." he flipped its pages. "It's the same one Lilium read to me when I was a kid!" He finished.

"'Kid'? I thought you're immortal?" I asked him, confused.

"I am immortal, it's just that this book's familiar to me in a way..." his voice trailed off.
"But how's it possible that
Y/N's grandmother is teaching you stuff?" June asked him next.

"That's the point. Lilium's teaching me about this kind of stuff to help Y/N when the tine's right."

"Huh? What do you mean help me when the time's right?" I scratched my head.

"I'm telling you that I already know you before we met. Since Lilium discovered she's a witch, I'm already there, but I'm still a kid. Because I'm immortal, I'm still like, 8 years old when Lilium's just 63," he explained.

"Wait, but you mentioned you have parents back then?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I have parents, but they're gone. My mother died when I was born, and my father died when I was just 3. I remembered that Lilium's the one who took me to her house."

"What? You mean my house?" I asked him surprisedly.

He nodded.

I tried to remember the things that happened 13 years ago...

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

3 Year- Old Y/N's P.O.V.

I'm doing my homework when a knock came in my door.

"Coming!" I shouted, then opened the door.

"Hi, Y/N! How are you?" Grandmama asked me.

"I'm fine, grandmama. I'm just doing my homework, and..." my voice trailed off when I saw a boy- about my age- behind her.

"Who's that?" I pointed at him.

"Oh, right. Y/N, meet Minuet. Minuet, this is my granddaughter, Y/N. He'll stay with us just this afternoon. He told me he lost dad a week ago and I have to help him out." She explained.

"Oh. Hi, Minuet!" I smiled cheerfully.

"H- hi, Y/N," he did a small wave.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Your P.O.V.

(Back to the present)

"I can't believe that you're the same boy I met 13 years ago!" I gasped.

"Great, Sherlock just solved the mystery." Minuet smiled while rolling his eyes at me.

"That's what you call fate,
Y/N!" June squealed.

"This is not about fate, June, cut it out."

"But seriously though, your grandmother's really kind to help me out like that." Minuet smiled at me.

"And she's the one who taught you to do magic?" June placed her hands on her hips.

"Shapeshift." he corrected her. "Lilium taught me to shapeshift in order to help Y/N."

"So you're telling me that grandma knows I'm next in line, and she made you my...
famili-"

"I already told you, I'm not your familiar! Okay, maybe in a way, but still. And of course Lilium knows you're next in line. She's the one who told you in your dream, told you to follow me, remember?" He reminded.

"Ohh... right..." I sighed.

"So? Why are we still standing here like statues? Let's read this book to make that freakin' potion!" June exclaimed.

A/N: Whoo! What a throwback, Catboy! And that's an extra long chapter. Sorry guys, my fault! Thanks for 100+ stars! I appreciate it! Stay kawaii!

Techy, out!