😶You Pervert!😝

(Timeskip to Monday, brought to you by a black cat)

"Are you... sure about this?" She asked me.

"Please. With this?" I showed her my hoodie disguise. "Not a chance. I won't let him get you."

She blinked in surprise, then looked at me curiously.

"That's my promise to Lilium." I finished.

"Oh... right." She blushed.

I raised an eyebrow, then pulled my sweater up.

Of course, she screamed.

"Ahh!" She buried her face on her pillow. "What are you thinking?!" She shouted.

I rolled my eyes at that girl.

"Didn't you know how to go to the bathroom to change?!" She scolded.

"Sorry, but cats don't use the bathroom." I chuckled slightly.

"But you're a different kind! You just don't... pull your sweater in front of a girl!" She groaned in disbelief.

I changed into my hoodie, then zipped the zipper up. She must've notice the sound, because...

"Um... what are you doing?!" She screamed again, face still on the pillow.

I pulled my hoodie up.

"Can I... can I look now?" She asked, but I didn't respond.

Slowly, she lifted her head to see me. She sighed in relief. "Thank the gods, that's over." She walked up to me, then hit me again. "Don't ever do that again. Ever."

I just chuckled again.

Y/N wore her backpack, then opened the door. "Ready?" She asked as she looked back at me.

I turned into a black cat to get out of the house.

I meowed loudly, saying, 'Ready!'

"Let's go!" She ran quickly but quietly down the hall.

"Hey! Wait up!" I meowed, then trailed behind her. I can't do this all the time, so I jumped up her head.

I know this is weird, but it's what I should do.

As we got outside, I meowed.

"What? Why?" Y/N whispered.

I led her to the back of her house, then I transformed back there.

Hey, I've already got my clothes on when I transform! So don't think that I'm a perv!

"Let's go," I told her, then went on our way to her school.

Now, that's a short chapter. This chapter is based in the real game, so don't think that I'm... yeah.😂