Chapter Two

The police station wasn't a small thing. Not in the least bit, but due to this case having to be moved around a lot, we were going to have to work out of The Jungle's Den. I lead Kathrine through, Kay and Booker on either side of her. Other criminals nodded, waved or called out greetings as we passed. No one dared to question why we had brought a Cop into The Den. We knew everyone in the place, plus a cop was nothing new. We were all overlooked by the law. The Den was located in the Urban Jungle, an overgrown part of the city, old houses were close together, allowing for us to contact each other rather quickly. We wove through the market, lab, and housing district to reach a 2 story house, still in a rather good condition. Our house. "Come on," I said walking faster.

I unlocked the door, and walk up to the largest room on the second floor, what may have been the master's bedroom. Now, it was our planning room. Booker sat down on the couch, opening his laptop. Kay walked over to the wall where we had already begun looking into the facts of the case. Kathrine looked shocked. "How... how did you set up this?" she questioned, turning around to see the full room. I grinned. "We have our ways," I responded. Kat looked around, starry-eyed and wonder struck. I mentally sighed. I have always hated talking to the cops, dumb, slow and always trying to boss everyone around. I don't know why I let myself be threatened into working with them. "Now, where did you last lose them?"