Chapter 11; First Day

Start from the beginning

I smiled and locked the door. I turn and look around the dull room. There's nothing too fancy, just the basic things.

My stomach growled. Guess I should eat something.

I first changed into pajamas and turn the television on, it was on a movie channel. It was Chicken Little that was playing. I smiled weakly and plugged my phone in. Waiting for it to turn on.

I sat at the table and grabbed a water and a bag of chips. I started picking the chips out of the bag and popped them into my mouth.

I look at my phone and see I have a bunch of texts and snapchat. From what I can tell, nobody notices I'm gone.

My parents think I'm at John and Lauren's with my friends, and my friends think I'm sick at home.

It's actually perfect. I quickly turn off my location so no one can track me.

I stay up for a little while longer, go to the bathroom and finally go to bed. More walking to do tomorrow.

-

I wake up with the sun shining in my eyes. I rub my eyes and sit up. I look at the time.

11:13

I slightly nod and stand up, walking to the bathroom, I shower and get ready for the rest of the day.

Once I finish it's 12:10.

I sighed. "I'm wasting time."

I gather my stuff and pick my phone up. That's when I notice all the texts and missed phone calls I'm getting from everyone.

iMessage received 3 hours ago
Madera👩🏼: I'm picking you up in an hour. Need to run some errands.

iMessage received 2 hours ago
Madera👩🏼: I'm at John and Lauren's house, they're all saying you didn't spend the night? You said you were home sick? Where are you?!

iMessage received 2 hours ago
Johnny boi: yo your mom is here to pick you up. She says you're not at home and you're not sick. Where is you Mack?

iMessage received 2 hours ago
Choppy🍜: Mack where are you? We're all looking for you

iMessage received 2 hours ago
Cars🏍🎤: fam, we're looking for you, where are you?!

iMessage received an hour ago
Madera👩🏼: mackenzie francis ziegler where are you? This isn't a joke

iMessage received 45 minutes ago
Nadz💜🌹: Mack you're going to be dead. Tell us where you are!

iMessage received 15 minutes ago
Hay hay🤣: we're all worried Mackenzie where are you?!

Madera👩🏼 missed calls (5)
Hay hay🤣 missed call
Brynny💜🌹🙈 missed calls (3)
Jake🙈 missed calls (2)
Momma dos missed call
MaddieO missed call
Darian📹📸 missed call
Dale missed call
Padre👨🏼 missed calls (7)

Damn, well, sucks for them because I'm not going to answer and I don't plan to anytime soon.

I take one last look around to make sure I didn't leave anything and once I was certain, I left and started my second day.

What's up guys, so here is a new update I hoped you liked it.

I wanted to let y'all know that the account dancemsquad that I share with onlyziegs is doing covers!

So here it is

so go check it out it'll be made by me maybe sofia idk

so go check it out it'll be made by me maybe sofia idk. But ya.

Nothing too interesting today so don't have much to say.

QOTD: do you need a cover made? AOTD: nope but you might :)

bye loves xoxo