Chapter 9; The Plan

Start from the beginning

It sounds crazy, walk all that way, but, I get time to myself. If anything it's worth it.

I decided to pin the places I should stop at along the way. Once I finally get everything figured out I couldn't help but to smile. I wrote everything down on my phone and threw it on my bed.

I grabbed the two bags I packed yesterday, I need to lighten the load a bit. I took out the unnecessary things and kept the necessities.

I had a couple pairs of jeans, some pairs of pajamas, a couple of shirts, bras, socks and underwear. I threw in an extra hoodie in case.

I put two pairs of shoes with the rest of my stuff in the duffle bag. I packed an extra charger and a battery pack.

In my backpack I decided I'll pack drinks and snacks along with lots of money, which I can easily get from my parents room.

I walked out into the hallway. My parents aren't home so this will be easy. I went into their bedroom and searched their drawers for the money.

I finally found the drawer with the secret compartment inside. I smiled slightly and opened it.

Inside there's over a million dollars in cash. I grabbed a couple thousand then closed the drawer.

Exiting the room, I re-enter mine and close the door behind me.

I put the money in the side pocket and hid all the bags in the closet.

"I leave Halloween night. I should get there by the sixth," I say to myself grinning.

I got this whole thing planned out. Now it's time to set in motion on Saturday.

Heyo I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

If you didn't read my update for A Cinderella Story I am currently in the airport. My flight got canceled yesterday so I had to stay another night in New York.

I didn't mind ofc but still I wanna sleep in my own bed.

So song of the chapter is Runaway by Glatias I think that's how you spell it.

But ya I'm just here in the airport people watching and I love it so much. It's interesting to see the people walking around and stuff.

QOTD: do you people watch?
AOTD: yes, all the time.

Anyways I am hella bored so ya. If anyone can give me songs to listen to please comment them below because might as well see what y'all listen to.

When I listen to it I'll let you know what i think of it. I'm open to anything. Even country. So ya hit me up with some songs.

also which cover do y'all like? Whichever gets ten votes first will be the cover of the story

Covers made by my friend onlyziegs im writing some new stories and I can't wait for y'all to hear them. I'm coming up with some more ideas so once I have everything figured out and stuff I'll have everyone vote on which story you want to read. And ya that's really it for this.

Bye loves xoxo