Are you sure?

"Changkyun hunny, where did you say you wanted to go for spring break?" My mom asked while lifting her head from the computer screen when she saw me walking into the dining room.

"Namwon" I said as I went into the kitchen to grab something to drink from the fridge.

" Are you sure?" "Why Namwon?" She looked at me with an eyebrow raised showing that she's curious.

"Um, I want to spend spring break with someone" I said as I cleared my throat.

"Ooh, who is this someone?!" I just smiled at my moms curiosity.

"Only the most amazing guy I ever laid eyes on". The thought of Kihyuns face being next to mine made me blush. My mom saw this change and smiled widely.

"Well if that's what you want to do for spring break, then go for it. But I better meet this "amazing guy" one day" she said while making finger quotation marks when saying amazing guy. All I could do was smile warmly at my mother. My mom has always been accepting for who I am and what I wanted to do in life, of course one day I would love to have Kihyun meet her. She's the reason why I'm able to express myself.

"Of course mom, of course" I just chuckled.

"Well you will be heading out to Namwon in three days, so please pack your bag. And thoroughly mister" she said trying to act stern but of course she ended up breaking into a fit of laughter, causing me to join in with her.

Three days, I thought to myself. In three days I'll be able to hold the love of my life.