The weirdest dream

Kkukunggie
Dude.. I had like the weirdest dream last night

BubbleGumHamster
Good morning sunshine!
BubbleGumHamster
Well bitch you gonna tell me your dream?

Kkukunggie
Bipolar much?
Kkukunggie
Anyways, I was in jail and I was suppose to get released but this tall cop was like you need more time criminal..
Kkukunggie
Then I got put back into the cell.. and like you sent me a cake.. but I was like it's not my birthday.. or was it?!
Kkukunggie
I don't remember eating the cake but like I'm in a cave with bees and I was being called king bee and I'm like.. what are all these Barry bee looking mofo doing in a cave.. like I was about to slap a bitch..
Kkukunggie
Then I woke up..
---
"Yah Kihyun hyung"
I looked up from my phone seeing a tired looking Hyungwon in my presence.

'Was he already done with his exam?'

As he sat down next to me, he looked down at my phone in which it wasn't locked so he knew exactly who I was talking to.

"Still talking to that Changkyun kid?" He whispered trying not to disturb the other student that was still taking their exam.

"What if I am?" I asked looking at my friends face turn to curiosity to a scowl.

"Aish, this kid needs to back away. You don't even know each other physically. So how is this friendship or whatever you want to call it ever going to work?"

At this point he wasn't trying to stay quiet. I just sighed and tuck my phone in my pocket. As if it was on que, our teacher looked up towards Hyungwon and I. She wasn't pleased.

"Chae Hyungwon! There is a test taking place. Take your loud mouth out of the class. Several students started to look up to where me and Hyungwon were. A few giggles here and there but I didn't care at all. I just sighed and packed my stuff and left the class. Not to my surprise, Hyungwon comes out after me with a devious smirk.

"Don't look at me like that, it makes you look even more uglier" I rolled my eyes and started to walk out the lecture hall.

~buzz buzz~
I took out my phone to see Changkyun name to appear on lock screen informing me that I have a new message.

Before I could even reply, Hyungwon snatches my phone and slips it in his sweater pocket.

"I don't think you'll be needing this. Now come on, let's do something productive". He instantly grabbed my hand and started dragging me to god knows where.

As we were walking, Hyungwon kept talking about his ex Hoseok, but I quickly tuned him out.

'I wonder what Changkyunnie is doing right now'