Why?

Kkukunggie
Eww it's you!!

BubbleGumHamster
Should I feel attacked or something? I'm so confused..

Kkukunggie
You haven't text me for a week.. hmph

BubbleGumHamster
Well I have a life you know...

Kkukunggie
A life huh?!
Kkukunggie
To me your that guy who probably sits in the corner in class, and goes to libraries at lunch probably reading mangas(still in the corner). With bitchy friends who comes crying to you because they still love their ex..

BubbleGumHamster
Wow.. that's accurate

Kkukunggie
I fucking knew it!
Kkukunggie
So how is that friend of yours? Still depressed?

BubbleGumHamster
Actually since you brought him up, I told him how I really felt. Mostly yelled in his face.

Kkukunggie
Ooh get him bby!!

BubbleGumHamster
Yeah.. but of course he had something to say that made my day bad.

Kkukunggie
What did this asshole tell you?

BubbleGumHamster
I rather not talk about it..

Kkukunggie
Oh. I understand you don't need to tell me.

BubbleGumHamster
Umm, Changkyun?

Kkukunggie
Yes stranger?

BubbleGumHamster
Why do you bother to text me?

Kkukunggie
That's an easy question
Kkukunggie
I find you fun to talk to and your life seems interesting. I want to be able to get to know you so I can help you in any way possible.

BubbleGumHamster
But I'm just a stranger...
BubbleGumHamster
If you met me in real life you probably just turn your back away..

Kkukunggie
Wtf?
Kkukunggie
Dude if I would've met you in real life I would be all up in your ass lmao.

BubbleGumHamster
Umm eww.. and no you wouldn't
BubbleGumHamster
You would probably spend time with me for a month. Realize I'm a joke and then not talk to me ever again...
BubbleGumHamster
That's how it is for me...

Kkukunggie
Is that why you don't share much about yourself? Your scared you'll get turned back on?
Kkukunggie
Even if we aren't close. I think of you as a friend. That's why I put the effort into texting you.
Kkukunggie
IDC on how long it takes you to open up more to me, but I will continue to text you.
Kkukunggie
I know your sad.. even if I don't see your face.. your only reading my messages without saying anything.
Kkukunggie
You might be crying. But how would I know..
kkukunggie
What I'm trying to say is, i want to stay by your side as a friend. Only if you let me in.

BubbleGumHamster
Can you please leave me the fuck alone!
BubbleGumHamster
I don't need your petty bullshit.

~
After I hit sent, I tossed my phone to the wall opposite from my bed. The screen is probably shattered, but what do I care.

"How dare he just send nonsense to me." I laid on my back looking on my nightstand that is on the right of bed.

Empty pill bottle.

A pill bottle that allows all my depression to mellow out. All I could do was sigh. "I should probably get this refill."My head was pounding and tears were filling up to the brim, not wanting them to escape, I just shut my eyes.

One drop

One drop, that's all it had to take for me to break down. Questions fill my head.

"Why am I like this?" "Why are you even living?"

With this excruciating pain, I just fell into the night slumber.

Tomorrow will be a better day.
I hope
----------
Omg I didn't think I could write something this angsty. But that character development though ;). Hoped you enjoyed.