Feelings

"Yo Changkyun! Funny seeing you here", I looked up from the floor to pinpoint the mysterious voice.

Of course, my childhood friend Jooheon.

"Yeah, just thinking. What's up"?I asked trying to seem cheerful, but knowing Jooheon he saw right through me.

"What are you thinking of? You look like your dog got hit by a car".

All I can do is just chuckle. "If you wanna think that's the reason go ahead.. but know that I'm the dog".

"Well who hurt you?"
"Do I need to beat a bitch up?!"
He pretended to crack his knuckles. I could only shake my head and chuckle.

"No, no need for that, and besides this person is like a few hours away from here".

He just raised an eyebrow. "Who is this person that is making my Kkukunggie upset"?

"Um just a friend". I said, just the word friend makes me wanna break down. That's all he would ever think of me. Jooheon notices the quick change in emotions. This resulted in a swift bear hug from the other.

"Tell me all about it" he said calmly. And that's where I broke down.
----------------------------------------
After an hour of telling my so call relationship with Kihyun and showing our messages, all Jooheon did was nod and was completely understanding.

"I truly believe you should just confess to him" he said. I thought to myself about all the possibilities that could unfold with our relationship. I came up with three results.
1) He would feel the same
2) Take it as a joke
3) Feel disgusted and never talk to me again.

And I really don't want number 3 to happen ever, because I truly fell for this person.

"Yeah but if I tell him what if he hates me?" I said to Jooheon while looking at my hands that were gripping my knees.

"There is no way he would hate you. When you told me about what happened with him and not texting you and even though his friend told you to stay away and you never did, and when he finally started to talking to you he probably felt flattered that someone would stay by his side even if you don't know each other in person. " I just looked at him amazed. I was moved by what he just said.

"But he doesn't even know that I'm gay as well." I said in whisper.

"Oh please I bet he already knows" he said while wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "Whatever is in your head to prevent you from saying your true feelings to him you need to break away from them because if you cower away, he may be taken away from you."

He was right.

"Yeah I'll try..." I said still having second thoughts.

"Hey" Jooheon raised his voice snapping me out of my deep thoughts. "If I don't get an invite to this wedding I'm coming to your house while your asleep and kicking your ass" he said in a stern voice.

"Aye okay I understand. I'll text him when I get home" I said while laughing causing Jooheon to laugh with me.

"Okay good, now go lover boy, and make daddy proud" He got up and started to walk away.

I got up right after, "Bitch I'm daddy" I yelled back. He didn't say anything after, just sticking his middle finger up in the air. I just shaked my head and started to walk back home.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and tapped on me and Kihyuns messages.

Kkukunggie
I'm back from the grave bitch
Sent